• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoExcuses DiscGolf

First off, these bags look like the circus came to town.
Second, nothing innovative about these, they just have custom designs, so this company may not make it through this like "GRIP EQ" did.
Third, i do feel bad for PMB, he was just tryin to help a friend and maybe get a little kickback and the guy BOMBED!

And it shouldnt be "no excuses" because ur gonna need alot of them to tell your friends why u bought such a FUGLY bag.

Remember that these are "custom" bags made with the color choices of the customer. My bag is all black with red stitching. Pretty conservative compared to his normal designs. The pictures I have seen in progress look really good, too. I just really hope he can get his act together and finish it.

bug

What I don't understand is that if it was just a few bad customers - 3 just from this site?? Why did he go missing and delete the Facebook page?

I can understand money issues but deleting the page? That screams problematic to me. Like he was running away or covering something up.

He will have pictures on fb soon and it will be back up. I'm sure he'll explain evert
Ything on their when its back

Even if he does come through and deliver as promised. This is a major problem and I see their sales dropping dramatically. Even though a couple top pros carry their product.

Just saw the picture of my bag in-process with the embroidery. From what I see it looks like it's going to come out amazing and I'm very thankful for that.

Hey Mr. McBeth,
Thanks for even coming to the site. I know we internet superstars haven't been the best to touring pros, myself included, and I just want to say I appreciate you. We can be rather unnecessarily rough sometimes but we're a love-able bunch after our initial gruffness.

So I'll attempt to toss out an apology to you despite the potential flaming I may get for it. This particular situation is unfortunate and having been unemployed myself for a while I wish the owner of No Excuses (I forget his name... sorry) the best of luck. I am sorry that you have been placed in the middle of this by just trying to promote No Excuses.

So finally Mr. McBeth I hope you would try to tough it out here a little longer as you would be able to contribute a great deal to this little community. Not that we would worship the ground you walk on, because that isn't appropriate. But your insights on discs, courses, events, and inside information would be greatly appreciated as most of us are very novice players and you are indeed very talented. On the off chance that you would ever take the time to visit our technique section you would be able to impart invaluable advice to us and help to clear up what we have probably convoluted.

So sorry and thanks,
-cfair

On what planet would Paul McBeth give you the play by play through all of this? Very nice Paul, way to hang in there man.

Good luck with your bags guys.

Update: with the help fromhis family Dave has now purchased a embroidery machine so this will never be another issue again!!!

That's probably the smartest purchase he could have made to help save his business. He'll be able to provide much more accurate hit times and follow through on those commitments. Glad he got that and I hope he succeeds! Now when's my bag being shipped out? ;)

~Received picture of my bag with embroidery on it. Thank you NoExcuses
~Love that NoExcuses has a loving family that will step up and help in times like these.
~Enjoy seeing PMB helping out with PR for a friend, because that's what friends do.

As for my fugly bag, I fugging can't wait to strap it on. The beauty of "custom" is custom. If I didn't like what NoExcuses is doing with their designs then I wouldn't be here.

~Received picture of my bag with embroidery on it. Thank you NoExcuses
~Love that NoExcuses has a loving family that will step up and help in times like these.
~Enjoy seeing PMB helping out with PR for a friend, because that's what friends do.

As for my fugly bag, I fugging can't wait to strap it on. The beauty of "custom" is custom. If I didn't like what NoExcuses is doing with their designs then I wouldn't be here.

Yeah dawg!

Woo hoo, look forward to hearing No Mo' Excuses!

Best of luck and hope this helps get your back on your feet dude.

its great to see that things are turning around for this guy. Its a hard time for most people out there and he has some help and some classy people that he is associated with. It was good to see that the communication is back up. I have fallen on some rough times as well and it is easy to climb into a hole and never come out. He came out and is fixing the problem. This is what its all about! Im glad there was not too much hate on here the guy is obviously fixing things and he deserves props for that!!!