• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

nothing showed up in the search so here it is:

why do some players carry a chair with them? i see that they use them for putting their bag on and sitting in, but that just seems like so much to carry.

Tourney rounds are extremely slow and lots of standing around, depending on your card mates. A stool can help you stay fresh over the course of a day's tourney by keeping you off your feet while the rest of your card goes through their dumb long pre throw routines.

Tourney rounds are extremely slow and lots of standing around, depending on your card mates. A stool can help you stay fresh over the course of a day's tourney by keeping you off your feet while the rest of your card goes through their dumb long pre throw routines.

My pre throw routine is to attach my chair to a nearby tree using rope, I then proceed to pay homage to the great Yip Man and start practicing Wing Chun. Only practical reason to carry a chair around IMO.

My pre throw routine is to attach my chair to a nearby tree using rope, I then proceed to pay homage to the great Yip Man and start practicing Wing Chun. Only practical reason to carry a chair around IMO.

This may violate some PDGA rules, particularly tampering with the course and time limits as well as common courtesy violations. :\

nothing showed up in the search so here it is:

why do some players carry a chair with them? i see that they use them for putting their bag on and sitting in, but that just seems like so much to carry.

those tripod chairs weigh about 2 ounces. sometimes the course has no benches, and you might want to have a seat somewhere that isn't the ground or a dirty log. play could also be backed up on certain holes

Hello_Kitty_Plush_Cartoon_Character_Costume%28SW005%29.jpg