• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

How do doubles tournaments work?

That depends on the event. You state "tournament" this often implies bring your own partner, and could be any combination of best shot/worst(tough shot/[best] alternate, and that may depend on division.

Doubles leagues and some tournaments are typically random draw(flip discs, draw minis, draw cards), possibly divided into an A and B pool ('pros' paired with 'ams'), and is usually best shot format.

There are other doubles formats that people toy with, research the tournament to know for sure.

Can someone please tell me where to go to leave itrader feedback? And shouldn't the seller leave feedback first? I mean all the buyer has to do to make good on his side is pay. Shouldn't feedback be left then?

Can someone please tell me where to go to leave itrader feedback? And shouldn't the seller leave feedback first? I mean all the buyer has to do to make good on his side is pay. Shouldn't feedback be left then?
click on the persons name, go to view public profile click where it gives you their itrader feedback number and look for "leave itrader feedback for whatever there name is." i leave feedback as soon as i get a disc then if they dont leave me any, i send a polite message asking for feedback if theyve got the disc/money.

and your not talking about the stamp right?

The nail polish and acitone will take the stamp off also. I'm not sure if the others will take off the stamp. But they all should take the sticky stuff off. Also I have been told that lime juice will take it off also.

An overstable disc will travel in the direction opposite of the discs rotation. So if you're RHBH, the disc will spin clockwise but it will fade left.

An understable disc will travel in the same direction of the discs rotation. RHBH, the disc spin clockwise and it will turn right.

Understable wants to fly.........overstable wants to get to the ground. Try not the think of it in terms or right or left for a RHBH.

Latest posts