• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NutSac Bag

Well, I thought so. I wanted to buy one last year but the nutsac wasn't listed on the site anymore. After checking for a few weeks I gave up on the idea. I looked yesterday and saw singles and doubles.
Either way I'm glad the nutsac is still available. I'm going to get a single for putter rounds.

Well, I thought so. I wanted to buy one last year but the nutsac wasn't listed on the site anymore. After checking for a few weeks I gave up on the idea. I looked yesterday and saw singles and doubles.
Either way I'm glad the nutsac is still available. I'm going to get a single for putter rounds.

It was for a little while both the Nutsack and the double Nutsack gone only to return in mint color as well as black for the update, no more tan/khaki.

FYI, Nutsac is selling all three colors in both sizes on their website:

https://discgolf.nutsac.com/

They must have brought back the tan then after I last looked. No I just checked the Nutsack site not the Disc golf site so thanks for that info, I had a hard time finding the disc golf site last year right after Christmas as it was down at the time to get all the colors up. Thanks. :thmbup:

the Mint is gone, replaced by an olive color.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a nutsac they are back on Amazon, they sold out a week ago but found a few it looks like. I still don't need one.... But I like to think I would use a single, I want that putter pocket! But I need a beverage holder.

So I bought a new double nutsac in olive green.. I don't need it but haha. I'm excited for the extra large pocket for my cell phone and the extra large bottle holder!

So I bought a new double nutsac in olive green.. I don't need it but haha. I'm excited for the extra large pocket for my cell phone and the extra large bottle holder!

Where did you source the double Nutcac? I couldn't find them anywhere a few weeks back.

I went with a Kestrel and am pretty happy with it.

Where did you source the double Nutcac? I couldn't find them anywhere a few weeks back.

I went with a Kestrel and am pretty happy with it.

Amazon.com has about 12 left in olive green, Amazon.CA has a few as well. As does Nutsac.com

But yeah they have been out I've been watching :D

Well my olive green double showed up today.. Gave it a quick grab, somehow it was in with my parts order off the courier so yay :D unexpected find.

Looks good, some real nice touches on the 2.0 double.. The large 2 putter pocket is awesome that's cell phone, snacks and then some! Seems gratuitous but the bag doesn't feel any bigger.. Might feel like the canvas is thinner but maybe that's because it hasn't soaked up 6 years of dirt and mud.. It feels soft :)

There's a towel dongle as well as a larger drink holder. Straps the same super easy to adjust and solid as the last one.. I tested it from time to time as a "six pack single nutsac" ... the putter pocket will also be a welcome addition for those excursions, that's two more discs or one with a cell phone, I marvel at the size of it.

Very nice, feels weirdly luxurious and opulant.

Finally updated to the double from the single nutsac, and I am not sure why I waited so long. By far the standout feature is being able to make it single sized if wanted, begrudgingly coming around to the drink holder too. Not as flimsy as it looks like in photos ha.

Last edited:
I didn't think the two sizes would be worth it but totally are ideal, light fast bag or a bit more options. Both are my commuter bags, can't speak highly enough of them.

I didn't think the two sizes would be worth it but totally are ideal, light fast bag or a bit more options. Both are my commuter bags, can't speak highly enough of them.

I have a double that has traveled with me on every road trip or flight for the last 7 years. It breaks down small, can carry pretty much any minimalist setup, and if your not throwing doubles as an errand satchel.

At first it felt silly buying such a small bag for the price, but now I can't imagine not having it.

That's funny you mention the multi minimalist set-up, I spent probably 30 min trying to decide my favorite layout. Going with putters and approach discs upfront, and drivers in the back, with the putter pocket as storage... I think haha

That's funny you mention the multi minimalist set-up, I spent probably 30 min trying to decide my favorite layout. Going with putters and approach discs upfront, and drivers in the back, with the putter pocket as storage... I think haha

Sounds about right, I never like it totally loaded.. That might change with the giant junk pocket up front. I won't need as much back space. I glued a Jean back pocket.. in back pocket of my nutsac to put my cell phone or scorecard in.

I can honestly say that the nutsac improved my game, mold reduction and such.. I also lose less discs I know exactly how many I have. Usually 4 mids/ putters in front and 4 drivers..

Yeah, I've probably given myself at least a grey hair trying to make the perfect travel bag, even though I don't know what the courses are like.
Mine is the old version with no putter pouch, just a keychain/mini-sized button pocket. I go:
Up front - Putting Wizard, beat up driving Wizard, semi fresh driving Wizard, Z Zone, Z Buzzz
In back - turnover Eagle L, fresh Eagle L, Flat Firebird, seasoned PD, freshish Pd, bomber D1.
If I'm feeling frisky I'll swap the putting putter out so I can do two Rocs.

But since this is the Nutsac thread and we're all here to geek out, when I'm going out on the town (usually pre-covid, but I'll still go for similarly equipped walks) it's:
Up front - headphones, current favorite book, and back in the day smokes and lighter
In back - IPad, rainshell, extra beer.

Latest posts