• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nutsac Bag

McJesus

Double Eagle Member
So I've been thinking of buying one of these for convenience and I don't throw many discs or molds for that matter and it seems like a decent choice. Any good/bad experiences with this bag that I should know about before I buy one?

how about an innova weekender. costs less. same thing.

I have to respectfully disagree. While the Weekender is a nice budget bag for sure, the Nutsac is an awesome-looking, high-quality canvas bag. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.

I don't own one myself, but I own a backpack of similar construction (canvas), and it's uber-durable. I'm going to get myself a Nutsac ASAP.

I have the single, and here are my thoughts.

If you only carry a few discs, a Nutsac is the way to go. Of course a few discs is almost all you can carry. There is enough room for my smart phone in the side pocket, and no drink holder.

It is a high quality product, and will last. The lack of storage is the only downside to the NutSac.

Getting a drink holder was the reason I bought my first bag. I wouldn't buy one that didn't have it.

Well Im probably gonna buy one in this case. I was wondering how bulky the doubles are and if it puts a strain on your shoulder at all?

Well I ended up ordering the single Nutsac. Thanks for the advice and information you guys

Nice - do report back with your experience once you've taken it out some.

I had two Double NutSacs that I had to sell to help replace the items that got stolen from me awhile back. That bag is great!!! You never have to worry about it ripping or the bottom wearing out....the bag is pricey, but you will have this bag for a lifetime.

Nice - do report back with your experience once you've taken it out some.

Well i've had it for about a week and so far so good. I could prob fit 6 putters in here or 8 drivers. I love the light weight it is and it's like im not even wearing it when I putt. I've gotten a few compliments on it too. Idk, I really like this bag, Im almost thinking about getting a double too for those courses Idk, or those big tournys. I really like it also because it doesn't look like a retarded beer carrier. Overall I'd recommend it if you don't throw a plethora of discs.

I just had one of my tourney sponsors give me two doubles Nutsacs. I'm trying to decide if i should sell them or use them. One for a short course bag on mainly miss and putters and one for longer course where i need some fairway discs.