• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oakland, SF, Petaluma- Xmas in California

In petaluma again. Went to aquatic park B4 leaving Oakland and well... That course is not for real dg or sane minded players.

I was going to go play GGP on Monday (29th). If your still around and haven't played it yet. I'd be happy to show you around the course. IMO it's the best course around. Although some may say Stafford or De La are the tops, GGP is it for me.
All be out today, but pm me if interested.

In petaluma again. Went to aquatic park B4 leaving Oakland and well... That course is not for real dg or sane minded players.
lol! ya I was done with that course when some dude was "sun bathing" (ya right) in a thong lol!!! They don't call it Bazerkely for nothing.
If you have the time, you should really try and hit up Skyline, Stafford, and GGP. Those are the only true courses in your area.

Might be up at Lucchesi Park for a bit today. Just down the street'

Unless someone wants to swoop me im down for anywhere lol'

Last edited:
Hoping to be at Golden gate by 11 if traffic isn't horrible. Would love to go earlier but rides heading out at like 10.

How long does 18 generally take to get through?

You should play lake sonoma. There's a $20 buy in mini tourney on new years day with all divisions.

Latest posts