• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Octothorpe and LG Zuca

Hi All,
Can anyone offer some reviews of how the Octothorpe fits in an LG Zuca Backpack cart? The main dimension at issue is the width i think. The cart says it holds bags up to 16inchs, the octothorpe measures at 17 inchs according to the pound website. I would think this wouldnt be too much of an issue if you just empty the short side pockets when using the cart?
If anyone has experience using the two together it would be great to hear. Pics would also be great.
Thanks!

I have that setup and it works fine. You lose a little space in the side pockets but not much. Get the fenders for the cart or the wheels could rub on the sides of the bag. I use my rainfly on my bag when it is in the cart just to prevent any rubbing on the bag when it is bouncing around in the cart. A bigger issue for me is the bar across the top of the cart restricts access to the putter pocket on the top of the Octo a little bit, not bad but kind of a pain to get discs out. A putter pouch on the cart handle helps with that problem. If I could figure out how to post pictures on this site I would but I'm old and cant. Sorry. I hope this helps.

Latest posts