• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

# of disc in the bag

6 distance&fairway
4 mids
4 putters (2 technically mids)

and filler stuff that im testing out.

2 driving molds Boss, Destroyer
2 Fairway molds Teebird(TL)

1 putter mold
FLAT glow Coyote, Buzzz, Meteor, Whippet, Gator

Specialty
Firebird
Avenger SS

Basically modeled after some local pro's bags but substituted Leopard for Avenger SS, multiple flippy teebirds for TL's, Wraiths for Destroyers, and
Multiple plastic, condition, and mold Roc's for Midranged discs that are predictible out of the box.

4 preds
3 crush
3 surge
2 avenger
3 wizards
4 challengers(i use as my mids)
4 whippits
2 wasps

This is what I want it to look like (waiting on some discs in the mail)

Pro Starfire
Champion Firebird
Star Teebird
Star TL
Star Gator
Z Buzzz
(2) Pro D Buzzz
VP
Ridge
Summit

11 discs

My current bag (19 discs):

3 Putters - all Star Darts at varying weights

5 Mids - Star Stingray (understable turnover disc), Z Buzzz (slightly understable to stable upshot disc), 2x 2010 Ace Race discs (overstable short-range drivers and upshot discs), Star San Marino Roc (for when I have to take the Ace Race discs out of the bag for sanctioned events)

3 Fairway Drivers - Champion Leopard (turnover driver), Champion TeeBird (beat in and super straight), Star TeeBird (brand new, with a bit of fade)

3 Utility Drivers - Champion Roadrunner (roller and anhyzer disc), DX Dragon (water disc), Champion Firebird (overstable driver, overhand disc)

5 Distance Drivers - ESP Nuke (max-distance high-turnover driver), Z Nuke (very new, stable turnover driver), Champion Destroyer (headwind driver), 2x Champion Wraiths (slightly understable drivers)

4 putters/ 1 mold
4 midrange/ 1 mold
4 fairway/ 1 mold
3 drivers/ 2 molds

15 total

I guess nobody else has "feldberg syndrome"...I don't know why so many, but I just can't seem to take any out...

Distance Drivers--10
Fairway Drivers--10
Mids--5
Putters--6

Total--31

2 putters - Wizards
3 mids - Zone, Wasp, Comet
3-6 drivers - PDs, Strikers, TL

11 max. I've been trying to beat in a PD so it's been 6 or 7 recently. I used to carry 16-18. My back thanks me.

if i was playing a tournament heres what i carry (gotta have the back ups on hand) if i'm playing a casual round at the local course i thin the herd cause i have a good idea what i need and make adjustments for the next round

3 putters (Zone, X Putt'r, Voodoo)
5 mids (Buzz 2, Wasp 2, Drone)
5 fairway drivers (Teebird 2, FireBird, Leopard, Stalker)
8 Drivers(Nuke 3, Boss 2, XCal, Predator, Force)
21 total

My bag is still a process but here is where I was at today:

2 Putters (11x champ Aviar, FLX Challenger)

3 mids (Z Buzzz, X Buzzz, Ace Race '10)

1 Driver (Z Xpress)

I didn't throw the Xpress or the Aviar, they were just in the bag. Throwing drivers doesn't really benefit me at all right now. I can't throw it much farther than my Buzzz, and I'm much more consistent with the Buzzz. I'm going to add a couple more Buzzz's soon too. Probably a couple more Challengers too. I just starting using one, but I can tell it is exactly what I was looking for in a putter. I love it. The FLX plastic is very nice, too, but I'm going to try the other plastics as well.

I think I'm just going to work with these two molds for a while, and learn all the in's and out's of those discs. I might throw a Cyclone in there too. My goal is to be able to take as many different shots as possible with 2 or 3 molds.