• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2011 Flip City DGCR Meet thread!!!

so thinking some slightly different start times

if people start showing up at 3:30 on friday we can start at say 4pm
then saturday/sunday if we start at 10am, we'll have more time to hit ludington, etc...
thoughts?

LUDINGTON!!!!!!

*flexes*

:thmbup:

(I'm down for whatev, but I do want to get at least Leviathan in.)

juke, I"m down for leviathan...
or goliath.
or beast...
whatevs....

Your best bet for Leviathan is Friday or evening on Sat or Sunday. There is a closed match play tourney there both days. Just a friendly heads up.

I have flags!
for the ace race tees that is... :)

hey, can you guys grab a rick of firewood or more on your way up so we have a stock pile??

I'm getting married at 11:30 that morning (21st).

Congrats!!!! :thmbup:

Your best bet for Leviathan is Friday or evening on Sat or Sunday. There is a closed match play tourney there both days. Just a friendly heads up.

Thanks for the heads up!!! I'll most likely attempt to hit Leviathan on Friday, then (early start).

so elliot, you're getting married the morning of the 21st and then coming up to flip ???

E-man knows how it's done! :cool: :thmbup:

so elliot, you're getting married the morning of the 21st and then coming up to flip ???

I am getting married at Flip City. (Wow)

We will only have about 15 or so people in attendance, plus any random DGers at the time. :D

Tentative time is 11:30am so we can have time for disc golf directly following. We have a friend that just got "ordained" last January, we will be the first couple he marries. Oh yeah, custom dyed wedding discs are being made-just getting ten of them for our immediate family and us.

/crazy. :clap:

that's awesome... I think some of us will be up there at that point....

Damn, I won't be up there (most likely) until a bit later.

I'd have liked to witness a dg wedding!!! Congrats and have fun!! (take pictures, obv).

That sounds good, 10am. Got my new sleeping bag, dunhams had a nice zero degree bag for 39$. Hopefully its not that cold and I can use my less heavy-duty bag, but better warm than cold! The white guy in me doesn't mind the cold/ but the Mexican part of me hates the cold very much...

well the surgery went well, but I am still not sure if I will be healed, and don't really want to re open my scars. Will keep you guys up to date.

well the surgery went well, but I am still not sure if I will be healed, and don't really want to re open my scars. Will keep you guys up to date.

Good to hear, man! :)

Hope you're well enough to join us, but make sure you don't push it.

Last thing you want is to re-injure it. :\

Latest posts