• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2011 Flip City DGCR Meet thread!!!

BTW, I'm in for sure at this point. I'll pay the entry fee thingy thing when I get up there. Jeff, you talkin' to Bill re: camping or should I contact him?

I can't make it. :wall:

Even if I'm not working, my wife is, so I'll have daddy duty all weekend.

BTW, I'm in for sure at this point. I'll pay the entry fee thingy thing when I get up there. Jeff, you talkin' to Bill re: camping or should I contact him?

I will get ahold of bill.
will you try to talk peebody's ass into coming?

that sucks eric! we will miss you fo sho!

I can't make it. :wall:

Even if I'm not working, my wife is, so I'll have daddy duty all weekend.

Oh, I see how it is.

I sign up and you're out. :| :|

;)

That sucks, man, sorry to hear that! :\

----liney---

re: camping/Bill...thanks Jeff.

re: Peebz....why do you always assume I talk to him more than you MRers do?
I only ever see him on here!

I was thinking the weekend was not open; as I'm busy this weekend and meeting up with hogenose on the last weekend. Perhaps I'll make a call in the next couple of days to see about my ferry "in" and see if it's possible. Would be great fun; but, it's doubtful.

Last I heard (a while ago) he's coming. I sure hope so. I miss TC. :(

luna59_13.jpg

Plus, I think I might be able to take him in a round at this point. :)

Ap, I assume Bill knows of this shindig. I know he probably won't care, but I was just thinking maybe I should run the whole wedding thing by him. I wanted to let him know I'd be bringing about 15-20 people out around 11:30am, no DJs or catering of course! :p

I just tried calling the number listed on this website and got no answer. Do you think I should even worry about it?

Ap, I assume Bill knows of this shindig. I know he probably won't care, but I was just thinking maybe I should run the whole wedding thing by him. I wanted to let him know I'd be bringing about 15-20 people out around 11:30am, no DJs or catering of course! :p

I just tried calling the number listed on this website and got no answer. Do you think I should even worry about it?

I've always just pmed him through the site in the past. Seems like he gets back to you fairly promptly, or at least he has in the past. :)

I've always just pmed him through the site in the past. Seems like he gets back to you fairly promptly, or at least he has in the past. :)

Thanks. I just took your advice.

Of course, I'm not the one worried about it. :rolleyes:

I know it will be fine, but now I do feel like I should've given some more warning. This is why I don't make plans.

agent_peebody, gooddrivebadputt are out

for those of you who are curious; sam adams oktoberfest and newcastle brown are two of my faves...

Latest posts