• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2011 Flip City DGCR Meet thread!!!

Ace #1!!!!
Hughes Park, Hudsonville, MI #6----190' with a beat dx gator :D

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

I predicted I'd hit one this week(end) :D

so, I'm not sure how many are going to be there this weekend...
if less than ten people show up, I don't know if we'll do all the fun activities that I had set out to do :(
either way, I'm still pumped.

I have a pickup load of wood being delivered on Friday afternoon. It was only $20 so no big deal, but I will accept any non-cash donations. ;) :D

make sure yous guys are bringing tarps to put under your tents... ground may be a bit wet.

I have a pickup load of wood being delivered on Friday afternoon. It was only $20 so no big deal, but I will accept any non-cash donations. ;) :D

damn i wish i would have thought about it.....i could have sent you guys a box of fatwood....:wall:

E-man, AWESOME!!!

:thmbup: :cool:

Doesn't sound like I'm going to be up there in time for the wedding, but have a GREAT ceremony. L)

I'll definitely chip (pun intended) in on the firewood.

juke, what time are you guys gonna be up?

I should be there by ten to start setting up.

ohh MEE MEE !!!.....im pumped brother!....you guys throw them well!!....:thmbup:......Jeff i want at least 2 metal hits from the tee from you ....maybe a ace

two aces in a week? Hmmm, that would be more than awesome!

juke, what time are you guys gonna be up?

I should be there by ten to start setting up.

Hrmm, I dunno, still waiting to hear back from Biz.

If I don't hear from him, I'll just end up driving up myself, in which case I will get there earlier. :|

So, just to make sure we've got this straight:

I'll be up there later, unless I come up sooner. :| :|

I guess just plan on me being there when my sorry ass pulls into the drive. :D