• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2011 Flip City DGCR Meet thread!!!

My "ferry connection" turned out to be a drunken relay or something. The lady on the other end had no idea what I was talking ab00t. Also, isn't it going to be quite cold? Anyway, you guys enjoy yourselves.

*Pretends next year I will hook up with Superberry and make it over.*

Say heh to TerryC if he makes it.

Okay just heard from Biz...we should be up there around 1, 1:30pm ish. :)

:( If only Flip wasn't a 3+ hour drive

Can't fit it in this weekend :wall:

Too bad, Bogey...if you can make a day trip we'll be there! :)

Elliott you and I can make the first tag switch since I owe you one...

WHUT?!?!?! :mad:

;) :D

Just let's make sure I can trade with someone. I've gotta surpass snappyfingers after he started all that smack talk. :D

so who was bangin chains...? who went low and took all the money....?

didn't really have enough people to do any of the tourneys.
kind of hard to do those things with a grand totaly of 3 people at one time. :\

3 people total?!? That was less than the year before??? I really wish I could have made it... I was watching dogs all weekend. One of them being disabled so I couldn't pawn the responsibility off.

e-man married his long time girlfriend amy on hole one at 11:30a on friday, I was the only other DG'er there....
I can post a pic or two later.

I had a blast! I shot well, and stayed warm at night so it was win win for me. Jukeshoe, apdrvya, and myself had a great time. Got to play with Eman on Sunday as well. Epic glow rounds... picture perfect beauty as always at Flip City!
Biz

Sorry I missed it guys. My dipsh*t realtor screwed my whole weekend up. Told me he was showing my house on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. After I told him not to. Because he's the one who procrastinated on selling my house for 6 months.

I heard someone got married. Let's get some more details on that.

We were so hungover! It was at 11:30am and we got up at 7:30 to drive from Grand Rapids. Thank god it took only about 20 minutes! :p (edit: the wedding ceremony took 20 minutes, not the drive!)

Food and a much needed Bloody Mary afterwards at the Brown Bear in Shelby. Flowers, cake, more beer, and then a little disc golf. That's about it. :thmbup: