• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2011 Flip City DGCR Meet thread!!!

As much as I would love to commit I'm afraid I won't know until the week of.
My daughter and I are playing the mixed dubs cancer benefit at flip the weekend before the meet. Between entry fee/gas/donations I'm not sure if ill have the funds for back to back weekends at flip.

As much as I would love to commit I'm afraid I won't know until the week of.
My daughter and I are playing the mixed dubs cancer benefit at flip the weekend before the meet. Between entry fee/gas/donations I'm not sure if ill have the funds for back to back weekends at flip.
We could always car pool! I'm planning on driving and you could save on gas and expenses by riding up with me. As long as you don't mind the Frank Zappa!
Biz

bumpin' her up..
don't look now but JustSayin' might be comin' up from N.C.!!

Anyone wanna ride with me from WI?

Not sure if I'm gonna make it though, but at least I didn't plan this one!!! :doh:

This is lookin' good! I should be up early on that Friday and I'm hoping to play a round before the "ace race".

please please please, let me know if you're planning on camping! I have to let bill know!!

maybe you can help me set up while we throw a round :)

I will come early too, Maybe we can have a grand rapids crew set up/roundy pooh. I have been biking and running a lot so I don't disc as much as normal. This should be a nice little get away for me :-D

I'm 99% sure I'll make it up. I'm going to talk to a couple of my buddies and see if they are down to make the trip and then I'll shoot you the moolah.

Latest posts