• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official 2014 DGCR Secret Santa Thread

Still waiting on mine, but I've been having some issued getting packages lately, so hopefully all is well.

Thank you Secret Santa. Awesome Package!!

The Extras:
Roasted Almonds (Love almonds)
Hot Hands (will definitely get used here in Illinois)
Birdie Bag (I have about the sweetest hands on the planet :)
Innova Towel (can always use towels)
And the sweetest polo ever (love the bright color, perfect fit)

The discs:
Sparkle APX (never thrown an APX in premium plastic, looking forward to trying it out)
Sweet Star Destroyer (Just plain amazing!!)
And hiding underneath everything in the bottom of the box, which I love how it was packed: Champion Roc3 Proto Stamped (absolutely perfect, heavy, super flat and stiff. I absolutely love this disc!!)

Again HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to my secret santa, super awesome package and everything will get used. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

That stinks Sir Walter. I'll take a look at your list and see if Santa can make a late delivery :hfive:

Dobbins66 (SS) said he would send another package. Hopefully he will aalso be able to get something back from the insurance. I am not sure how well the usps insurance is.

Awesome Secret Santa Package!!

First Run Premium Jokeri
Legacy Cannon
P-Line PD
G-star Thunderbird
S-Line DD
And My Favorite a Circle Stamp Cobra

Also a new beer to try and 3 rolls of TP which saves me a trip to the stor for a while.

Thanks vonDrehle!!!

Awesome Secret Santa Package!!

First Run Premium Jokeri
Legacy Cannon
P-Line PD

G-star Thunderbird
S-Line DD
And My Favorite a Circle Stamp Cobra

Also a new beer to try and 3 rolls of TP which saves me a trip to the stor for a while.

Thanks vonDrehle!!!

Now show us a good pic of that Cobra...never seen one in that color before.

How old is that one?

Care to tease us with a weight as well?

Oops, did I forget to put the beer from Blowing Rock Brewery in there? Glad you like the package. :)

DiscGuy42 Here is a pic of the Cobra:
6097819925_ed7066bc07_o.jpg

I am for sure, that disc is amazing.

And no worries on the other beer vonDrehle. I owe you a drink for hooking me up with some sweet plactic!

Haha, I definitely wrapped two beers in that bubble stuff. Wonder what I did with the other one.:doh:

Glad most people seem to have Received by now, hope everyone else is satisfied, and that the "hiccup(s)" will be fixed.

This will be my last S.S. in the general section, ViP will get my focus next year.

Happy New Year all!!!

SS Package has arrived and I must say huge thanks to my SS. Sweet discs and extra special additions :)

Contents:
-(2) Soft Wizards Very cool stamp, great feeling plastic will definitely get used.
-Discmania FD, One of the straightest Fairway drivers ever.
-Prodigo F3, I hear good things, I'm excited to give it a shot!
-Niko Super Color Buzzz, going straight to the wall. Awesome printing!

-A Couple Neat stickers, Disc golfer on board is fantastic
-Mini, can never ever have too many minis
-3 packages of Hot hands, I use these things all the stinking time, an absolute must will Illinois winters. One of the hot hands is a different brand. This excites me as I have never seen any other brands and am excited to see if there is a better hot hands out there.
-And OH MY GOODNESS, TWO (YES TWO) bags of Jerky. You SS are my hero. Sweat baby rays is amazing I can only imagine how good this jerky will be. And the turkey jerky, I get to chow down on jerky without my wife reminding me how terrible it is for me :)

Thanks Again Santa, it's people like you that I know there is still good in the world! And also thanks to everyone who participated and made this SS a possibility.

3AACC525-1619-447E-96CB-955B901378DF_zpsxmugltg8.jpg

I was finally able to make it to the post office!

I got:
Super color Buzzz
DGA Shockwave
Blue Beanie
Hot Hands
Brown and Orange Birdie beads

Thanks ShopTom!

Attachments

• IMG_20150103_093755516.jpg
    IMG_20150103_093755516.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 42
Absolutely Blown Away! After my Secret Santa package was stolen from my front door my Secret Santa Dobbins sent me another package, and it is amazing!

Metal Flake Roadrunner
BDGA Tern
IDYE Eagle
Tourney Stamp Star Whippet-X
Champ Glow Whippet
10x KC Pro Bansee
4 minis
3 Light switch covers
Sticker
Ript Revenge
T-Shirt

Dobbins you are amazing!
THANK YOU!

16206108201_4a66306065_n.jpg

Glad it got there and hope you get a couple good throwers out of them. That Banshee is flat and Overstable - Still has a lot of life left!

Absolutely Blown Away! After my Secret Santa package was stolen from my front door my Secret Santa Dobbins sent me another package, and it is amazing!

Metal Flake Roadrunner
BDGA Tern
IDYE Eagle
Tourney Stamp Star Whippet-X
Champ Glow Whippet
10x KC Pro Bansee
4 minis
3 Light switch covers
Sticker
Ript Revenge
T-Shirt

Dobbins you are amazing!
THANK YOU!

16206108201_4a66306065_n.jpg

Santa!!!!!!!!!!!
I was a good boy this year so Santa was nice to me

The discs:
176 Wood PnA
173 AJ Teebird
168 Axiom Inspire( 2014 Xmas stamp)
172 Legacy Ghost
160 Axiom Envy( sweet stamp)

The goods:
Infinite Discs bag w/ backpack straps
Infinite Discs stool
Infinite Discs towel
DD coozie
3 minis
Sandbag
2 bottles of BBQ( spicy & sissy)
Card for 5% off all my future purchases from Infinite Discs

I am so grateful for all of this. I wish there wasn't 4 inches of snow and a high of 10 tomorrow, these discs need to fly.

Thank you so much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts