• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Jussi's quote about the MD4 (reiterated by Eagle on last night's CCDG podcast) "The MD4 will come out when it's summer in Finland."

It's just about Summer in Finland - Once Worlds is done next week, we'll have a bit of a lul in DG coverage and what comes on July 20th? European Open in Finland. Let's set a date of June 28th to announce the EO Fundraiser disc, the MD4

I may have missed it, but is there any new info on a date for S-Line CD3s to come out? TIA.

(They're the last piece to solidify my core bag...)

Discmania Support Reply

P-Line PDs seem to out of stock on the Discmania store and most online retailers. Any update on when they might be back in stock?

P-Line PD was not one of the more popular discs to be made and we did not want to sink another major investment into something that people won't want to buy. We do have some left and will do our best to get those back in stock for you. Thanks for the question and keep an eye out for some of those popping up in the near future.

I just hoped that I would've been selected for Media Partner team this year lol...

There's always next year! Now that you know the perks of being a Media Partner, you will be able to prepare and bring some good talents to the table when that time comes.

My thoughts exactly. Hope this will be the next Media Partner tester disc.

It definitely is. Finland should be sending theirs out very soon I would imagine.

when will it be made in S Line?

It will be made in S-Line but not quite yet. We have a C-Line release first.

Discmania Support Reply

It's just about Summer in Finland - Once Worlds is done next week, we'll have a bit of a lul in DG coverage and what comes on July 20th? European Open in Finland. Let's set a date of June 28th to announce the EO Fundraiser disc, the MD4

It is just about Summer in Finland :)

I may have missed it, but is there any new info on a date for S-Line CD3s to come out? TIA.

(They're the last piece to solidify my core bag...)

S-CD3 will be coming in the near future. Likely not immediately but it is coming soon. Everyone needs to get this disc in their bag. I hope you have gotten the chance to try one and just need more backups to solidify your line.

So I noticed X-out's are no longer available on the Discmania store......

Unless I'm missing something. Is that a permanent change? :|

I love Jussi's quote about the MD4 (reiterated by Eagle on last night's CCDG podcast) "The MD4 will come out when it's summer in Finland."

It is just about Summer in Finland :)

Ohhh. You cheeky monkey! :D Can't wait for mine to arrive.

P-Line PD was not one of the more popular discs to be made and we did not want to sink another major investment into something that people won't want to buy. We do have some left and will do our best to get those back in stock for you. Thanks for the question and keep an eye out for some of those popping up in the near future.

Ah, disappointing. I assume the closest alternative would be the G-Line PD?

I love my KP2 marked white p-line P2, its my first ace disc and I want more of them.. the stiffer p2's are amazing... what are the chances of seeing these KP2 marked discs for sale in the store again?

Discmania Support Reply

So I noticed X-out's are no longer available on the Discmania store......

Unless I'm missing something. Is that a permanent change? :|

This is not a permanent change. We did a lot of inventory changes this month with the Mystery Box campaign and new releases etc. and have since added and enabled the X-Outs to the site again. There will be more to follow but it now offers a bit cleaner look with not so many items cluttering the options.

How long until the P3x?

P3x will be available around Fall. When it is Fall in Finland :) *joke

Ah, disappointing. I assume the closest alternative would be the G-Line PD?

You are correct. The G-Line will be a great substitute and will provide the same feel and stability as the P-Lines do.

I love my KP2 marked white p-line P2, its my first ace disc and I want more of them.. the stiffer p2's are amazing... what are the chances of seeing these KP2 marked discs for sale in the store again?

The KP2 is still the same as the current runs. Granted, the plastic overall has changed since then, but the blend and goal is still the same. Though the discs may be marked differently, the overall product is intended to be the same. They will not, however, be labeled as KP2 ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts