• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do first fun s-line CDs fly? any different than the current run?

Ive only thrown the FR S-CD and not the production run. The FR have a different top like the test config PDs and in turn they fly more stable/overstable

When new they hold a pretty straight line with a good fade at the end. Pretty much how a champ viking flies when new

Its my understanding they changed the mold to make it fly more understable like a Valk

Sorry I haven't answered in a couple days!

What did you hook Mick Thomson up with?

Mick Thomson came in and got a bag and all the goodies ;)

Are the more overstable MD3s going to be flat? Does the most recent run of C-Line PD2s have bubbles in the rim? Will future runs have bubbles in the rim?

I am not sure how the how the disc will look. We just want them to be overstable. The prototypes are Domey and wicked overstable. I don't know about the PD2's. interesting questions! we will all see together when they get here!

How do first fun s-line CDs fly? any different than the current run?

The First Run CD's have a lot more HSS and can be given more power

Can you say anything about "The King" fundraiser disc?

it's a G-LINE PD, and it's coming soon.

Any estimates on the overstable MD3 release?

None yet, I'm sure we will post these for you when they are available.

Ive only thrown the FR S-CD and not the production run. The FR have a different top like the test config PDs and in turn they fly more stable/overstable

When new they hold a pretty straight line with a good fade at the end. Pretty much how a champ viking flies when new

Its my understanding they changed the mold to make it fly more understable like a Valk

Valk would be a little too understable of a comparison. When we tested this disc it it was super straight with a good fade at the end. But, it could be thrown on a healthy anhyzer and fight back the whole way. I must say, it's staying in my bag. It's a pretty sweet disc, I think it lives up to the name Control Driver perfectly.

When are we going to see GStar PDs?

Why haven't you already released GStar PDs?

you going to release the GStar PD with an unbelievably cool stamp that's so beautiful and makes this much anticipated disc so perfect that even Paul McBeth cries tears of elation when he lays his hands on his first one?

After you release the GStar PD, what more could you possibly hope to accomplish as a manufacture of disc golf, as this will likely be your magnum opus? Do you have any plans to commit suicide shortly after, not unlike Kraven after he defeated Spider-Man?

We do not have a plan for C-LINE GM's at the moment. We will most definitely let you all know if something changes!

The S-line GM I acquired last year was startling to me. It was in an opaque C-Line plastic and it had a bead! The only gremlins I have previously handled were the short run of beadless gremlins run in 2007. I want more of the beadless gremlins that existed for that short time.

EO 2013 Preliminary "Viper" S-PDs hanging around the warehouse?

I've been looking for two for a while

it has a distinctive stamp with a coiled up snake in the foreground, and a basket on a hill in the back round.

I would love to see a re release of that stamp.

(this is simply an account of my train of thought during 1 min period today.)

well I got my new g*pds in today.

they look beautiful!

when I picked them up out of the box along with yet another 10% off coupon (damn your market strategist), I noticed there was something else too!

I got really really excited... had discmania noticed my brand loyalty and seeing how much I've been spending on there new store?! Recognizing me with a little somthing extra?

WHAT ARE YOU LITTLE GOLD THING?

a charm? a bag tag? maybe a cool key chain>??!!!

it was a piece of chocolate.. heart shaped..

Thanks Discmania :)

When are we going to see GStar PDs?

Why haven't you already released GStar PDs?

you going to release the GStar PD with an unbelievably cool stamp that's so beautiful and makes this much anticipated disc so perfect that even Paul McBeth cries tears of elation when he lays his hands on his first one?

After you release the GStar PD, what more could you possibly hope to accomplish as a manufacture of disc golf, as this will likely be your magnum opus? Do you have any plans to commit suicide shortly after, not unlike Kraven after he defeated Spider-Man?

We will just have to keep impressing you guys. :)

The S-line GM I acquired last year was startling to me. It was in an opaque C-Line plastic and it had a bead! The only gremlins I have previously handled were the short run of beadless gremlins run in 2007. I want more of the beadless gremlins that existed for that short time.

We will keep this in mind for the future. thank you for your insight

Is there any way of getting the cool looking Lizotte stamp anymore?

Yeah they are still up online found under the Signature Discs.

EO 2013 Preliminary "Viper" S-PDs hanging around the warehouse?

I've been looking for two for a while

it has a distinctive stamp with a coiled up snake in the foreground, and a basket on a hill in the back round.

I would love to see a re release of that stamp.

We do not have these. They are indeed hard to find!

(this is simply an account of my train of thought during 1 min period today.)

well I got my new g*pds in today.

they look beautiful!

when I picked them up out of the box along with yet another 10% off coupon (damn your market strategist), I noticed there was something else too!

I got really really excited... had discmania noticed my brand loyalty and seeing how much I've been spending on there new store?! Recognizing me with a little somthing extra?

WHAT ARE YOU LITTLE GOLD THING?

a charm? a bag tag? maybe a cool key chain>??!!!

it was a piece of chocolate.. heart shaped..

Thanks Discmania :)

You're welcome :)

What other questions do you guys have? I know there has to be some floating around out there!

Are the odds good that the discs already in G line will turn into regular production runs? I'm debating a G line FD but don't want to get one and then be out of luck trying to get more if I love it.

Woooooooo! Just made my first purchase from the Discmania store. I was waiting for G*PDs, got a purple 166g and an orange g*FD. Hoping for cool stamps, especially on my purple PD :)

Haha you guys with your ability to throw fast discs...I secretly envy you.
I guess they could make them both and I'd be ok with that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts