• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What molds are those? I'd be willing to trade you for that crazy stamped one.

The misprint is an FD2, regular stamp is a CD2. I haven't thrown the retooled FD2, so I'm going to give it a shot in the field when we get a warm day. If it doesn't click for me I'll PM you.

@DM

DD3 mold pieces? Anything completely new? What's the best disc to compare it to?

Destroyer? Boss?

Message boards are so 1999, bruh.

FTFY :)

the collector's/throwers facebook page is hell. probably 1000 mystery box posts since they launched. its awful

While I don't mind seeing photos of discs, I do mind the rest of the FB crap that is unavoidable.

Also I think DM needs a throwers community not a collectors page. It's a crime not to throw these wonderful discs.

Last edited:

While I don't mind seeing photos of discs, I do mind the rest of the FB crap that is unavoidable.

Also I think DM needs a throwers community not a collectors page. It's a crime not to throw these wonderful discs.

There's the Thrower/Collector group.

I thought thats what he was referring to. Its been a pretty heavy onslaught of DD3. Although I do understand it, but it tends to make the talk less noticeable. Unless you also put a "pic for attention" on it.

Do the Freak X PD's have the same overstable beef as the recent c lines that came out recently?

Discmania Support Reply

Totally agreed. The collector group started out as such but has grown into much more. I think that the Discmania Only auction page was also created in an effort to negate so many sales posts but we haven't seen much of a dent. It's certainly worth trying to create another page that's just to show the love of the game and no sales. Trades theoretically could be entertained I'd imagine.

I hope they haven't outgrown us.

We'll never outgrow our fellow Discmaniacs :)

I wish Discmania would have the presence in this thread that it used to. I understand they have moved. I understand they are big on Facebook and IG. I just feel it takes 5 minutes a week to keep up to date on this thread.

We're coming back. Admittedly we haven't been nearly as diligent on here even before the move but I think there is a good flow now after this transition to where you can lean on us in this thread just as much as you used to. You all deserve the best we have to offer, always.

Are there any plans for a flippy mid in the works anytime in the near future?

DLine MD is out now. Also grab an embossed run P-MD3 and within 2-3 wooded rounds it will be standing up and ready to be cycled for all your flat to glide-to-right needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts