• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make a stock run P-FD2s. I would helplessly, reflexively buy them every time I came across one in a rare/swirly color like I do with P-PDs. My CFD2 is the best FH driver but a bit too o/s to be a go-to for BH fairway shots.

My dreams, make them come true.

I would love to see a good run of md2's please. Get the dome under control. You guys kill it in the driver, putter and fairway areas. Seems like the mid range division is lacking a bit. Maybe it's just me but that's what it seems like.

Undoubtedly this has already been asked in this thread, but have y'all started to consider a release date for the production-run CD2's? I'm looking forward to trying an S-line and C-line CD2

how about some gremlin love, would love to see a c-line with some super flat tops

and is x-line(XT pro) out of the question? x-line p2 would be amazing!!!!

i cant place my 4 disc order because it says my passwords need to match. ive been trying for the last 15 minutes. help....

edit i had to make an account first...just a suggestion to be able to create account during first purchase. not that big of a deal. thanks cant wait for my discs to arrive!!

Last edited:
what did you order elex?

got my fat cat paws on an xout pink gpd, xout fd2, xout current run cfd, and an xout gfd.

i traded a great user on here for a sfd a while back to replace one of my perfectly beat stalkers, and well i really took a liking into it. a lot. i have thrown stalkers since my first year i started. i was told the different stabilities of the plastics with the fd can cover all my fairway shots so im trying them out... and i couldnt pass up a pink gpd. haha. xouts cuz i dont give two craps about the stamp, its just cosmetics

got my fat cat paws on an xout pink gpd, xout fd2, xout current run cfd, and an xout gfd.

i traded a great user on here for a sfd a while back to replace one of my perfectly beat stalkers, and well i really took a liking into it. a lot. i have thrown stalkers since my first year i started. i was told the different stabilities of the plastics with the fd can cover all my fairway shots so im trying them out... and i couldnt pass up a pink gpd. haha. xouts cuz i dont give two craps about the stamp, its just cosmetics

Solid pickups! Let me know what you think about the GFD.

I picked up a G-line CD2 170 in purple and a Glow FD2, cant wait to get them! Anyone else pickup the G-line CD2? Very curious to see how this thing bombs this winter!

I grabbed a flat, light G PD that I'm excited about and a G FD and Lizotte FD.

I wanted to buy a lot more though but for once my self control won out.

Solid pickups! Let me know what you think about the GFD.

I picked up a G-line CD2 170 in purple and a Glow FD2, cant wait to get them! Anyone else pickup the G-line CD2? Very curious to see how this thing bombs this winter!

im hoping it flips straight outta the box. the sfd was dead straight for me. little fade. really a laser. i love it. if the gfd doesnt flip i picked up 2 dfd at the innova store cuz i mean they were $5 each why the hell not. those hopefully will be flippy out of the box too. worst comes to worst i have two water discs on those dfd

I haven't tried the G or D line FD's, I have a beat S-line that covers my understable duties if I power up on it.

I'm glad that you are a fan of the Sline elex I think it's the straightest fairway I've ever thrown, and one of the most underrated.

im hoping it flips straight outta the box. the sfd was dead straight for me. little fade. really a laser. i love it. if the gfd doesnt flip i picked up 2 dfd at the innova store cuz i mean they were $5 each why the hell not. those hopefully will be flippy out of the box too. worst comes to worst i have two water discs on those dfd

If the G doesn't flip out of the box, stick with it. Not sure of your power level, but mine flip to flat really nicely now, so I imagine they will flip over for someone with more power.

If not, those D lines are fliptastic.

If the G doesn't flip out of the box, stick with it. Not sure of your power level, but mine flip to flat really nicely now, so I imagine they will flip over for someone with more power.

If not, those D lines are fliptastic.

well whats your distance your throwing with the fd

Since the first run CD2's are out, I'd like to update my question to be when will the S-line CD2s be out? I don't really want to trust G-line (my Teebird3s are fine, but my lighter Skeeter was terrible), so a C-line and two S-line's (1 beat 1 fresh) will hopefully be a great trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.