• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed mine!

We currently do not have a plan for the 2x Jesse S-LINE PD's coming to the store. But there's always a chance it could happen. We will keep this in mind in the future.

I'm always trying to find mid 160's S and C FD's...I was really excited to find a 165 C PD to order. Any of the speed 10 drivers I'd grab in the mid 160's.

Any Md2 P lines coming to the store?

We will keep this request in mind for future inventory. And Yes P-LINE MD2's will be on the website.

you skipped mine as well, well you quoted me but didn't respond. don't worry i'm patient.

Sorry about that! I don't know enough about the midrange question. I will have to ask and get more information to properly answer this question.

About the MD3 there is a plan to make them more overstable.

And the blanks, there is currently no plan to release blank discs.

Thank you for the answer on the Lizotte FD's. I'm going to swoop up a blue one before they are gone!!

Awesome!

Any other questions guys? I know you have them!

Will the G-FDs be a store-only release to start or go straight to retailers? And do you know if the weight range will be down into the mid-to-high 160s? I've only seen max weights floating around from the Deep in the Game tour. Thanks!

What is Discmania's most popular mold world wide? (either in your opinion or based on sales)

Besides Simon and Avery, who is looking to have a break out season from the tour team?

Was the DD ever produced in echo star plastic?

What would you consider the holy grail of the Discmania collecting world? I know this is a fairly subjective question. Ideas I have thought of: proto blue PD2's Avery has, Scandanavian open proto P2, or discs with one of the original DM stamps (the one with "frills" all around Discmania.net comes to mind).

Thanks Ryan!

I will bump my old questions

I've got a few P-P2's that say either, P-P2 on the bottom or a few that say KCP.
Is there any real difference between the plastics? Are they the same, or is one really KC plastic and the other just P-line?

Bump my old one.

I have noticed that all the newer runs of the PD are hella domey is there a way that discmania will produce a FAF JL PD or is that to many acronyms for one disc?

How come the 4th run C-line PD's are separate from the JL (Current) run PD's on the Factory store? Aren't the current run of PD's the 4th run?

Do you plan to add misprints to your website? Surely you have some to get rid of :)

Will the G-FDs be a store-only release to start or go straight to retailers? And do you know if the weight range will be down into the mid-to-high 160s? I've only seen max weights floating around from the Deep in the Game tour. Thanks!

We will release it first at the store. I am not sure of the weight yet, I can't answer that question properly.

Bump my old one.

The P-LINE P2's are all the same. The look and feel like KC Pro plastic. The KP2's are some of the first P-LINE P2's to be produced. i'm 95% sure I'm correct with this, I will double check this.

How come the 4th run C-line PD's are separate from the JL (Current) run PD's on the Factory store? Aren't the current run of PD's the 4th run?

There are 5 runs of the PD the C-LINE runs of the goes as follows:

The 1st run is very flat, very see through plastic (much like the Jolly Launcher Plastic) and has a patent number on the bottom.

The 2nd run is the plus mold rim run. the plastic appears to be a little hazy and the plastic feels softer (the same way the 4th run is)

The 3rd run is the plastic, and really hard plastic run. (much like the 2nd run FD's)

The 4th run looks and feels like the second run, so hazy appearance and the plastic feels softer, thus giving the disc more glide. this run always give a little more distance because it doesn't fade out as hard.

And the 5th and current run is the Jolly Launcher. It is the closest to the first run flight, nice and overstable. it's very dependable in all conditions.

How about the P3? Tweak it more OS, or a new release P4(or P0) as the legitimately OS driving putter?

There is no plans of this at the moment. but we will always keep these suggestions in mind.

Are there any plans to sell minis, stickers, or other apparel besides hats?

Yes, there are plans to sell all of these. they will be coming soon.

Ditto on the apparel, I've been wanting a Discmania sweatshirt for years!

They will be here later this year.

Do you plan to add misprints to your website? Surely you have some to get rid of :)

The Misprints will come later this year as well.

I will bump my old questions

The most popular mold in my opinion is the FD.

For the tour team: we hope they all have an amazing season!

The DD was not produced in Echo S-LINE. The only disc Discmania has in Echo S-LINE is the DD2, and it's a glide monster.

I am not sure which disc would be the most collectable. But there are quite a following for the PD2, PD, FD, MD2, and P2. For collecting it usually goes, the less there are of something the more collectable there are. For example the Blue C-LINE PD2's you mentioned. Or the Blue C-LINE MD3 Proto's Simon has shown me recently.

I have noticed that all the newer runs of the PD are hella domey is there a way that discmania will produce a FAF JL PD or is that to many acronyms for one disc?

The third run C-LINE PD's that are pearly are pretty flat. They are really good flyers. But then again all PD's are fantastic flyers.

Will any third runs available at the store? I know it seems strange, but there have been first runs being released for years so...here's hoping.

I'd like to get some yellows.

Will any third runs available at the store? I know it seems strange, but there have been first runs being released for years so...here's hoping.

I'd like to get some yellows.

We do not have them available. The new Jolly Launchers are just as overstable, if not more overstable.

Just a lil note for your web dev:

store.discmania.net = store
www.discmania.net/store = coming soon page.

Thank you very much, we will get this fixed.

misprints! that's awesome.

new favorite thread.

Good to hear :thmbup:

Yay misprints! Thanks for the quick reply rarintal!

:)

Thanks for keeping the answers coming rarintal!

Another question for you... What plastic are the Lady Line discs in? The description is pretty vague. ;)

Good job fielding these questions brother. Get up here for Masters Cup! I still owe you beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts