• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a few more releases and I'll be able to get one.
I understand fundraising releases, which are awesome. It also encourages the Facebook flippers. I've sold a hot item, but mostly it's just annoying. I've never bought 5-20 of something just to flip 2 days later.
I would suggest releasing fundraisers Monday and Tuesday, then stock release once the fundraisers are sold out.
Drives demand for the collectibles, but also the flippers are selling $25-40 discs that others are throwing. I also have nothing against throwing expensive discs, I like to have nice stuff too.

Mostly just boring, I'm not trying to buy any of these releases, just waiting for stock release.

I understand fundraising releases, which are awesome. It also encourages the Facebook flippers. I've sold a hot item, but mostly it's just annoying. I've never bought 5-20 of something just to flip 2 days later.
I would suggest releasing fundraisers Monday and Tuesday, then stock release once the fundraisers are sold out.
Drives demand for the collectibles, but also the flippers are selling $25-40 discs that others are throwing. I also have nothing against throwing expensive discs, I like to have nice stuff too.

Mostly just boring, I'm not trying to buy any of these releases, just waiting for stock release.

Yeah, I didn't really fancy a C-Line one anyway. Kind of wanted an S, so I didn't buy any either. Would have probably gotten one of the K.O. ones first time around.

One thing I will say though, just in case you didn't see it before they sold out: they at least tried to limit purchases of the discs to three maximum per person. Hopefully that worked out for a number of people.

Yeah, I didn't really fancy a C-Line one anyway. Kind of wanted an S, so I didn't buy any either. Would have probably gotten one of the K.O. ones first time around.

One thing I will say though, just in case you didn't see it before they sold out: they at least tried to limit purchases of the discs to three maximum per person. Hopefully that worked out for a number of people.

I did notice and it was a good step. Also, I think most are holding on to theirs. Just seems to me the people paying on the high end $40+ are collectors or expensive throwers.
If you release the stock right after, you won't have collector discs that are being thrown and also selling top dollar to those who want to hang it

I want to order 4 discmania discs to set my brother up with a new bag

I want to set my brother up with a new bag with 4 discmania discs hes only played disc golf once or twice. Can i get a discount if i order 4 discs at once?

I want to set my brother up with a new bag with 4 discmania discs hes only played disc golf once or twice. Can i get a discount if i order 4 discs at once?

I would also like a 4+ disc discount!

DM does different sales and things throughout the year. Also there might be some guys on here that sell DM in their stores or know someone who does!

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/Inno...1659037077/1185953584782210/?type=3&source=48

I would love it if this was a new super OS putter or midrange. But alas, I think its a existing mold. Either first time in S-line or they uncovered some old FR S-line discs in the warehouse. Like FR SP2.

Looks like a wider rim to me, I thought I remember hearing Ryan or someone say that we were going to be getting a new mold and a current mold in a new plastic sometime soon. I hope it's the former! Although I also want an S FD2...

See the attached photo for those non-Facebookers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 42
^moar info, pls!!!

Oh, and my link turned out to be FR DDx, batch of 100. Another 100 should come up on the US store today they said.

I missed them but I dont mind getting a stock one which they said would be within a few weeks. Ive got 2 Konopiste and 2 Metal Flakes for now, with one more MF coming on a a trade soon. Looking to get 2 more stock S-lines and then I should be set.

Sorry Guys!

Swirly CD2 is 💰 are you only doing a limited amount of will you keep producing them? They are soooooo good

We plan to keep making the Swirl S-LINE CD2.

So any plan to make more D-Line P3's? Would really be stoked if they came in a stiffer P plastic.

We do have a plan. We actually might be making a slight tweak to make it fly more like the flight numbers. Keep your eyes open for that one later this year.

Have you been throwing the s-line or c-line DDx?

Both – S-LINE goes quite a ways. The C-LINE is more overstable, but that is normal.

Just awaiting the DDX and D-LINE FD's to drop and I'll be placing an order. Hopefully soon tournaments are upon us!

D-LINE FDs are up. DDx to come real soon.

Alrighty then! Scored some d-line FD's now just waiting on the DDX!! I have no patience can you tell?

I wish I could give you more info.

Loving the new Wings logo! Swirly CD2 on the way after hearing how Eric Oakley talked it up with CCDG and DGWeekly. Pumped!

Thanks. We like that logo too! …and the disc isn't so bad itself ☺

I have recently started throwing the TD, I love this disc. Will you guys ever make one in P-line or do any special runs of this disc, or is it not popular enough?

We plan on doing something eventually. It isn't as popular as our other molds but we do have a few die hard TD fans.

So I was going to post about this - finally found a Rush stamped TD and it's incredible. Played a few courses in the woods, and anything beyond FD distance I was reaching for he TD. Holds every line it's put on, dead straight up a narrow hallway with minimal fade. I'm sure it'll beat in over time and I can cycle them for longer turnovers than the FD will reach. I prefer to flip up and over an anhyzer vs an anny release. Beauty!

That was it's purpose when it was made! Maybe even a touch more glide.

X line p1xs are live on discgolfcenter!

Yup! More to come this summer too!

This is a step in the right direction, but I really want production run P lines.

We are working on making a new run of the P-LINE P1x right now.

Anyone thrown/felt both the prototype and the production G-line P1x? I really want a premium plastic P1x to drive with and I bought a few prototypes but I don't like how they molded up. I don't like the feel in hand or how they release. They are definitely a larger diameter and much deeper than the base plastic version. I'm wondering if the regular production run is closer to the base plastic feel. If so I'll snatch a few up but if they are the same feel as the prototype I'll pass.

I have felt them, I like both, They kind of do the FD flight but for putters!

Im guessing its the same run, just different stamp. I bag a G line right now to try, and not sure it will be in the bag much longer. I really want a C line version, nice and flat

Thanks for your input, we'll consider it for a later creation.

So how do this year's glow FDs stack up? I remember last year's being slightly less stable.

Any insight would be great.

They are still the previous run. We don't push them out that much. They are mainly used on the Discmania Store and custom fundraisers. They are S-LINE type flight with more durability!

I'm thinking your right. Probably the same but I was hoping they might be different. My prototypes are just too deep to get a clean, consistent release. I'm patiently waiting for S and C line as well and I hope they mold up well.

Thank you for sharing. We will keep that in mind for later.

I know you mentioned more clothing type stuff may potentially come in the future. I don't know what is in the works but some more DM branded Dude clothing options besides the DGWT stuff would be something I'd like to see. That Dude tech jacket looks awesome and being able to fit discs in the pockets would be great for rainy tournament play... I'd probably spring for a hoodie too if it were DM red and black!

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and reply to all our crazy questions and requests. This thread alone has made Discmania my favorite disc golf company!

Thank you for your support, I can tell you all… you'll like what we have in store!

Just want to chime in and say I love you guys and please put P FDs into regular production :) they are literally the greatest US fairway I've ever touched

Thank you for your input. As you all know we take our time before fully introducing things to our lineup.

Metal flake MD3 would be rad

I can tell you… at some point this year, this will be coming to the Discmania Store.

Just gotta say, X line p1xs feel amazing. I want more, and a p2x!

Thanks, we'll consider it for future productions.

Any chance to see some shield stamped D-Line P2's soon or any max weight D-Line for that matter? I have some white shield stamp that I am loving but starting to get a bit thrashed and need to grab some more.

We had a small amount we released. We are working to get more up as soon as possible.

Who at Discmania or on the Innova production team do I need to send a gift basket to move up S-line FD2 timing. ;)

Well we can't accept gifts like that, but we'll keep in our minds for future creations.

Sorry part 2.

wow they did a sneaky pre-realease drop of the disc:

https://store.discmania.net/index.php/konopiste-fundraiser.html

That was an accident. I don't know how many of you are in the Discmania Collectors and Throwers group on Facebook but we did try to explain what happened. Originally we listed it as a secret product and it was only supposed to be findable for the DGWT collectors group. They paid a premium to have first crack at these things. Somehow everyone else found out about the listing and they all got bought up. What we decided to do was only allow each person that bought them to have 2 because that is what the DGWT Collectors were limited to. We really tried our best to make sure that we took care of the collectors and the Discmaniacs out there. It was an accident – we're doing our best to be better.

Based on then lack of social media around it launching I am guessing this was a fluke? That would be too bad for those of us who are not night owls that missed out on 175's. Hopefully more launch later!

I hope my explanation above makes sense.

Any word on when we can buy the DDx?

I can tell you it's soon.

Just curious who at DM dropped the ball on the DDx release? Or was the release intended to fly under-the-radar during the early hours of the morning with no relevant posting or link accessible from the homepage of the website?

It was me. I made an error. I hope you can understand what was stated above.

Or, as others had posted in another thread, was the release time intended to coincide with morning in a European timezone? It just seemed odd that the only way to access the page was from a link passed on by word-of-mouth and posted in Facebook groups.

Yeah, it was an accident.

If I was a supporter and I didn't get a chance, and they sold out I would be pretty upset.

From my knowledge all supporters got the discs. We did our very best to let them have first pick.

i'm sure they will release some more. sure.

You're right stock stamp coming soon.

This is mainly for Ryan the next time he swings by. Are you planning on running any more molds in X-line anytime soon? I know you may not be able to name a mold, but a simple yes/no will suffice. I think a midrange would be lovely in X.

We are looking at a few molds for the x plastic. Sorry on the slow delay in response.

It's coming… Soon…

I did notice and it was a good step. Also, I think most are holding on to theirs. Just seems to me the people paying on the high end $40+ are collectors or expensive throwers.
If you release the stock right after, you won't have collector discs that are being thrown and also selling top dollar to those who want to hang it

Thank you for you opinion. We are trying our best to make everyone happy.

Still no word on the release?

soon.

So far 2 releases of DDx for fundraisers S Line and Metal Flake CLine, sold out real quick. No stock release yet

Stock release coming soon.

Yeah I just want to know when they will be available at online store's/local shops. I just want thrower's.

soon. Very soon.

Yup we all want throwers! Bring it DM!

Consider it broughten (said like the girl from bring it on the movie – yeah I know, I'm cool…)

Um, if you email the store you might get lucky. However we have promotions going on throughout the year and if you're close to one when you ask they may tell you to wait.

I would also like a 4+ disc discount!

DM does different sales and things throughout the year. Also there might be some guys on here that sell DM in their stores or know someone who does!

Yup!

When will the NIke jerseys be restocked? I'm in the market for new gear this year and would really like one.

We are working on getting the new clothing. It's worth the wait.

An S-line PDx surfaced online today... oh my!

Yeah, they do exist if you believe hard enough!

^moar info, pls!!!

Oh, and my link turned out to be FR DDx, batch of 100. Another 100 should come up on the US store today they said.

I missed them but I dont mind getting a stock one which they said would be within a few weeks. Ive got 2 Konopiste and 2 Metal Flakes for now, with one more MF coming on a a trade soon. Looking to get 2 more stock S-lines and then I should be set.

Stock Run S-DDx is coming soon.

Any chance that we'll ever see color glow MD3s?

There is a chance in the future. First we are working on Metal Flake.

or X-MD3s?

ps. it has been quite a number of weeks with no Ryan :(

Sorry! I have been playing catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts