• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A heads up to anyone who throws Fd's. The DM store is selling European Open G-line Fd's for $9.90 apiece

Shipping is still pretty outrageous, but you can still get a buck off (10%) with DGS-ST-JUDE, so $25 for two discs with a sick stamp isn't bad.

Any ideas as to when there will be another run of the DDx? I snagged a couple of S-Lines and would like to get a stack for backups/field work (in colors I prefer, too)

Any ideas as to when there will be another run of the DDx? I snagged a couple of S-Lines and would like to get a stack for backups/field work (in colors I prefer, too)

I have a red max weight with white stamp, field tested it since it was heavier than I pre ordered but wanted to try it. Too heavy for me, but if you like max weight let me know

Wondering the same thing, as I'm also looking to pick up a stack of back ups. I have found some still in stock places online, but I'm specifically looking for pink/red around 168-170g.

Any info on the flat top Glow MD3s? I love my S-Line MD3, but it's really a straight to fade disc. I've been having to rely on Prodigy A3s and Dynamic Verdicts for BHD and spike lines. The S-Line MD3 will flip flatter than I like when thrown hard on a high hyzer line. Would the FT Glow MD3s be more overstable or did they come out like the Metalflakes? (straight with less fade)

Any info on the flat top Glow MD3s? I love my S-Line MD3, but it's really a straight to fade disc. I've been having to rely on Prodigy A3s and Dynamic Verdicts for BHD and spike lines. The S-Line MD3 will flip flatter than I like when thrown hard on a high hyzer line. Would the FT Glow MD3s be more overstable or did they come out like the Metalflakes? (straight with less fade)

The flat top glows are not as stable as the domey ones. I've found that more dome equals more stability on every plastic for the MD3. Chances are that your S-line will be just as stable, if not more stable than the flat top glows.

I'm still on the hunt for an "overstable" MD3.

I'm still on the hunt for an "overstable" MD3.

Damn. Me too. I love the disc, don't get me wrong - it's a staple in my bag. However, it's definitely not an overly overstable mid. I would love to find a really beefy MD3. I might just have to try the EMcM signatures. My worry though, is that while I'm certainly only about 1/2 as powerful as these guys, I have seen Simon and Eagle both turn over the Eagle Signature glow MD3. Hopefully, my non-robotic arm doesn't have the same problem. :D

your prices and shipping are absurd, sadly I know I'm not alone in fact that I've taken my buisness elsewhere. Seems like DM has effectivly priced out A LOT of your long time supporters. agreed reign, the mid line still lacks an overstable mold dispite the md3 being labled as such.

i have a hard time thinking the postage pricing is to put more $$ in DM pockets. more likely for some reason they have yet been unsuccessful in getting a good deal going with the delivery companies (that put the $$ in their pockets at the moment)

I'm also a bit bitter about the shipping costs and lack of option for a standard First Class instead of Priority Mail. However, I will whole-heartedly cheer for the excellent speed of delivery. They may only have an option for 2-day shipping, but they package and ship their product quicker than most online retailers outside of Amazon.

I buy from infinitediscs. They have lower pricing, cheaper shipping and insanely fast shipping. Love discmania but the new pricing sucks. $7 shipping also sucks.

Hard to see how Innova store has free shipping at $75, and discmania has no free shipping other than the promotions they run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts