• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, sounds like a 3rd run. First runs are flat and have the patent# on the bottom. 3rd are flat and usually have some pearl to them

Is Discmania going to make P1 in KC Pro plastic?

McPro Aviar availability in Finland is usually bad. And on top of that it costs twice as much as other putters.

There has only been one run, we just used a couple different stamps for variety.

I'm surprised too about the soft comment. I've been in Texas and Louisiana for the past 2 weeks and mine do not feel what I would call soft, they are KC Pro for sure.

Yes it's KC stiff, but I think the slick/slippery feeling makes it appear soft, I was worried about the slick feeling but once you thought these bad boys are awesome, my white one I have used for only 30 throws and have it dialed in already! ;) If you have not tried the P-MD3, you certainly should!

I bought 3 mini stamp Pro P1x's. My putting was on point for a few days practicing, and one tourny round. But lately these things keep falling out of the air and hitting baskets on me :( I like how they feel so much but now I can't get it out of my head, I feel like I have to put more on them to get them straight to the chains.

Would you not prefer the P1x for putting duties, and leave it as a straight approach, driving putter?

I have P2's I can switch back to, I just hate going back and forth between putters, and don't want to feel at a disadvantage if these P1x's are too slow for putting duties.

I bought 3 mini stamp Pro P1x's. My putting was on point for a few days practicing, and one tourny round. But lately these things keep falling out of the air and hitting baskets on me :( I like how they feel so much but now I can't get it out of my head, I feel like I have to put more on them to get them straight to the chains.

Would you not prefer the P1x for putting duties, and leave it as a straight approach, driving putter?

I have P2's I can switch back to, I just hate going back and forth between putters, and don't want to feel at a disadvantage if these P1x's are too slow for putting duties.

I got a pair of mini stamp Pro P1x's also, and they look and feel great. Too great so I haven't thrown them yet... Any insight when the standard production P Line P1x will debut? I love the feel but now I just want to hang them on the wall.

How is the P3 compared to in terms of say a Zone? Or is it more like an Envy or Wizard, stability wize?

Champy Star should be production run S-Line for good; It's the best of both worlds! I wouldd have all my discs in champy star.

I agree, sounds like a 3rd run. First runs are flat and have the patent# on the bottom. 3rd are flat and usually have some pearl to them

3rd are not flat actually. I would call them "proportionally domey", very pearly, very stiff.

Is Discmania going to make P1 in KC Pro plastic?

McPro Aviar availability in Finland is usually bad. And on top of that it costs twice as much as other putters.

I would recommend a P2 over a P1 if you like McPro's but that's just IMO.

It's less overstable than a zone, but more overstable than a Wizard. It's a very handy driving putter.

Agree completely with this.

Champy Star should be production run S-Line for good; It's the best of both worlds! I wouldd have all my discs in champy star.

This. Please.

I waited till tonight to get the 167g orange champy PD (like an idiot:doh:) and it was gone. I love the way this plastic feels compared to regular C line and would love to see discs run in it more often. My favorite FDs are old Jackal stamps in the red champy star.

Also, to whoever picked up one of the 160 PD's from the discmania site...if you don't like it, please let me know and I will happily take it off your hands.

Looks as though the Discmania understable midrange is being released today.

Someone please post it up here - I really like my Fuse and the seasons we've spent together. However, hope springs eternal for a good understable mid with Innova stamped on the bottom.

Wanted the panther to be it, but it never turned over for me. oh well.

What (if any) is the difference between factory second discs from the innova online store versus the discmania online store?

Our factory seconds are cosmetic flaws, nothing different in the flight. As far as I know Innova treats it the same way.

Someone please post it up here - I really like my Fuse and the seasons we've spent together. However, hope springs eternal for a good understable mid with Innova stamped on the bottom.

Wanted the panther to be it, but it never turned over for me. oh well.

I'll post a review once Simon and I get some testers. :)

I saw a post on the Facebook group mentioning a G line DD2...these exist? How are they flying compared to the other plastics?

Status
Not open for further replies.