• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is FDx and the wing is small enough. I love my CD and I'd feel the CDx would be a PD?
I'd be more surprised if they opened a new "category" when X's and higher numbers are available.
There are some "1" slots available as well, besides P1 and MD1

This might already be covered somewhere but, why in the heck aren't s-line FDs available anywhere? I would assume there's a pretty strong demand for them.

There are S-Line FD's currently available online at the Discmania store.

While I appreciate DM pricing their online store in order not to undercut their retail clients, I'd end up paying about $6 more per disc vs DGC with shipping and discount. DM store has weight options of 175, 150 and 149 currently. I'd say it's time for them to pump out another run of S-FDs.

While I appreciate DM pricing their online store in order not to undercut their retail clients, I'd end up paying about $6 more per disc vs DGC with shipping and discount. DM store has weight options of 175, 150 and 149 currently. I'd say it's time for them to pump out another run of S-FDs.

Fair enough. Just figured I'd let you know.

It's kind of frustrating that you just can't buy a lot of the discs in the lineup routinely. If I lose one I have to wait for the next niche run.

PMD3s... still waiting

I never order less than 2 discs at a time when I order from anywhere. Most of the time I pick up 3 just to be sure. I definitely isn't ideal but at least its exciting when they come back :hfive:

Yes, more swirl star P3s please. They feel better on my finger-tips on the bottom than the P3X and release cleaner. Also, more D-Line P3s! P-Line would be awesome too and I hope they get produced some day. My bag would be set for years if I got a healthy amount of all of these for back ups. I've been getting more nervous about my depleting back ups.

Discmania Support Reply

Congrats on the move to your new facility.. I like the strategically placed P-MD3's in your FB announcement post.. ;) gimme gimme gimme. Hope to see these up on the store soon!

The move was exhausting for sure, but we made it! Up and running to the best of our abilities at this point. P-MD3's are up. Small batch to start with but we will have more in the future.

https://store.discmania.net/index.php/p-line-md3-micro-store-stamp.html

I'm guessing the P-Line MD3 will be on the store after the move? I don't facecook. Gimme Gimme! I need that sweet grippy P-Line in my life.

Go get 'em!

Been waiting for the P-Line MD3s for a while now.

Hopefully they will be up soon for reallll

So are you guys going to put out all of the new runs of different discs on the store at once?
Im guessing shortly after the move?

What molds are you referring to in particular? We have some new special stuff coming but unfortunately those things don't all happen at once.

Discmania Support Reply

@Dismania

When can we expect more Swirly P3? I'm in need of some backups.

The Swirl P3 will probably not be back for some time, I'm afraid. I would recommend seeking out the new run of C-P3. The plastic is amazing and they fly great too. We really like these new ones the most.

Whew... I managed to snag 2 of the last 3 P-line MD3 at 180g. Good luck to the others!

Looking back at my order history, I am a sucker for some sweet discmania plastic. (especially the tour support discs).

This pretty much proves my point further. A lot of people have been waiting for a new run of PMD3s and in less than a day pretty much all of the heavier weights are gone.

Why a small batch when so many people here and on the Facebook groups have been clamorimg for these? Now myself and anyone else who wasn't checking every hour randomly have to wait for a "future" run. Who knows how long that will be.

If you're going to do some limited run at least give everyone a heads up on when they'll drop so we have some chance of snagging what we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.