• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow only. I know your argument is well it's your fault you're a stickler just accept that you can only get one color if you really want them you'll get yellow...

I don't want them enough to accept yellow. I'd rather go back to throwing a fuse because I can get them consistently at weights and colors I like. If I lose one I'm not waiting months to get stuck with yellow because I didn't check the store twice a day.

So looking at your store website, the p2 is listed to have a max weight of 180.1g. Is this just a misprint or is there actually possibility of a 180g putter?
178381a527ac0bc5719ef016e8acce0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discmania Support Reply

This pretty much proves my point further. A lot of people have been waiting for a new run of PMD3s and in less than a day pretty much all of the heavier weights are gone.

Why a small batch when so many people here and on the Facebook groups have been clamorimg for these? Now myself and anyone else who wasn't checking every hour randomly have to wait for a "future" run. Who knows how long that will be.

If you're going to do some limited run at least give everyone a heads up on when they'll drop so we have some chance of snagging what we want.

A valid point. There were supposed to be far more than we ended up getting in the end. Some things got lost in translation during production and we now have something that will be very special. P-MD3's are back on the production list, some time from now I'm afraid, but keep an eye out during Mystery Box season and you may find something sweet in there.

Discmania Support Reply

Yellow only. I know your argument is well it's your fault you're a stickler just accept that you can only get one color if you really want them you'll get yellow...

I don't want them enough to accept yellow. I'd rather go back to throwing a fuse because I can get them consistently at weights and colors I like. If I lose one I'm not waiting months to get stuck with yellow because I didn't check the store twice a day.

You are completely right and you deserve to have many color options to choose from on any mold you like. Some things during production got mixed up and we ended up with something entirely new. Keep an eye out during Mystery Box season and you may find some sweet treats in there.

Continuing on the P-MD3 talks, they have been put into the production queue. There should have been far more but we ended up with just a small amount for now. They are very nice though.

What I really want is a PLINE MD4...that would be worth staying up at night...lol

One day that will happen for sure. Definitely not this year though. Always on the list though.

So looking at your store website, the p2 is listed to have a max weight of 180.1g. Is this just a misprint or is there actually possibility of a 180g putter?
178381a527ac0bc5719ef016e8acce0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. Some of these are older files and just may have been overlooked. We will get right on that.

A valid point. There were supposed to be far more than we ended up getting in the end. Some things got lost in translation during production and we now have something that will be very special. P-MD3's are back on the production list, some time from now I'm afraid, but keep an eye out during Mystery Box season and you may find something sweet in there.

LOLOLOL We gotta wait and purchase a mystery box to get a PMD3. what a damn joke.

LOLOLOL We gotta wait and purchase a mystery box to get a PMD3. what a damn joke.

I'm not convinced that is what was meant by what was said. I suspect that the mystery disc might be a P-MD3 but it could also be S-CD2 or P-P3xs. Or I could be completely off base and it could be a DD3. Or who really knows.

Or you could look on the internet. I just found a couple p-md3 online. Also a big thread in marketplace of people who want to sell them. Lots of whining, jeezus

Do you think lack of supply is just out of spite? Really? Dont you think it has more to do with production challenges more than anything? They said there was an issue with the numbers not being what they wanted. Its not like they are out there to razz you personally. The mystery box comment seemed to suggest something else was made.

Or you could look on the internet. I just found a couple p-md3 online. Also a big thread in marketplace of people who want to sell them. Lots of whining, jeezus

https://infinitediscs.com/Discmania-MD3/P-Line Out of stock

https://www.throwerschoice.com/product-page/prototype-discmania-p-line-md3 $25 dollars

https://www.discgolfmarket.com/products/p-line-md3-wings-stamp out of stock

Those were all from the first page of googling P line MD3s... so before you call us whiners. pelase help instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.