• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discmania Support Reply

Just curious, is the FD jackal discontinued? Or like a special thing now? I'm having trouble finding them in stores in anything other than d line plastic. Thanks in advance for any help.

The FD will be back in full force very soon. There are a ton being made right now and we are almost done. Hang in there!

Discmania Support Reply

any word on when those will be in the states? those are super sick looking. Ive been throwing my mystery box one and it is $$$$

We definitely have some awesome specialty releases planned for this year. Though we can't say exactly which discs right now, you'll see some good stuff very soon.

Hoping for an update if any of these will get stocked/restocked fairly soon?
CCD2. CCD3. CFD. SFD. SCD. SPD. CMD.
New Kono/SFD2. DoomBird 2. SMD5. New Eagle MD3. New Simon MD4.

Discmania Support Reply

Hoping for an update if any of these will get stocked/restocked fairly soon?
CCD2. CCD3. CFD. SFD. SCD. SPD. CMD.
New Kono/SFD2. DoomBird 2. SMD5. New Eagle MD3. New Simon MD4.

Hopefully this will be some good info to have :)

C-Line CD2 will be run in two weeks
C-Line CD3 will also be run in about two weeks
C-FD done with production just need to stamp. Est about a week after we receive them
S-FD has started running. Est 1 month production
S-CD has been online a long time. Production scheduled in August
S-PD has been online for a long time. We have a good selection on the DM store actually
C-MD some are online. Next production in about a month
Kono fundraiser info coming very soon
DB2 also pretty soon
Eagle quite soon as well
MD4 will be run late May
***special stuff/signature discs will be a pretty loaded next two months and people will be thrilled for sure

C-FD done with production just need to stamp. Est about a week after we receive them
S-PD has been online for a long time. We have a good selection on the DM store actually
DB2 also pretty soon
Eagle quite soon as well
MD4 will be run late May
***special stuff/signature discs will be a pretty loaded next two months and people will be thrilled for sure

Haha that's pretty detailed. New run of P3's is probably last on the list if even on it. Sigh.

Any chance for a refresh of the PMD3's?

Really excited for new FDs. Thanks for the updates.

Just gotta throw props to the luster p2. Finally got out for some heavy testing and I'm in love. At first I wasn't happy because it wasn't at stable as I thought it would be. But after throwing for a while it holds every line my p-line throwers handle. Looks like I can take them out and have a good long term thrower p2!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DB2 also pretty soon
Eagle quite soon as well
MD4 will be run late May

So glad I found this thread! I came here to see if there was a way to ask folks what was going on with availability of a disc, lol.
I got a Discmania Mystery box in Dec (started playing in Sep) and had gotten a Glow C-line FD which quickly became one of my favorites. Lost it after a few rounds to a huge canal after rounding a teeshot and been trying to replace it for months now. Picked up a G-Line FD to tide me over but it's just not the same AT ALL for me.

So glad to see these will be back soon! Cant wait to try it in S-line as well.

Just gotta throw props to the luster p2. Finally got out for some heavy testing and I'm in love. At first I wasn't happy because it wasn't at stable as I thought it would be. But after throwing for a while it holds every line my p-line throwers handle. Looks like I can take them out and have a good long term thrower p2!!

Are they stiff or fairly soft like the early S-P2s? If they're soft...my wife's not gonna be happy with my spending!:D

Are they stiff or fairly soft like the early S-P2s? If they're soft...my wife's not gonna be happy with my spending!:D

I wouldn't call them gummy or super soft, but it's definitely softer then jolly launcher or some of the harder c-line blends. Definitely worth trying one out.

This run of luster P2 are slightly more gummy and a little softer than the Sky God limited runs. But I would not call them soft. They just aren't Jolly Laucher hard.

They might get soft in the hot weather. Only time will tell here in the Midwest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts