• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Discmania dude for the nice OS swirly S-FDs. I was even able to grab a couple 168g. I won't even complain about the swirly colors since I like them so much. 👍

The recent pearly Champion/C-line plastic is sweet. Please run some C-FDs and PDs, with a few in the upper 160's.

We have them here in Finland, just bought one today! 167g with the same overstable profile as the swirly S-FD. It wasn't pearly like most of the recent champ/c, but it sure was super grippy! It might be because of the lower weight, but it felt clearly softer and gummier than any other champ/c I've felt during the last five years.

Felt up a TD in what I assume is the newer run of C plastic today (embossed plastic & model underneath). It's like luster and g-line had a baby, slightly pearly/cloudy with great grip but way more flexible than any c-line I've ever seen. Another way I'd describe it as stiffer, grippier ZFLX. Hope the durability is on point. They had two TDs in this blend, the rest of the c-lines in the rack were the normal uber-stiff variety.

Looking forward to throwing this blend. I know its due out in the FD2v3 (any release date on that?), and I'm hoping it's avail for PD's and CD2's as well.

(btw, it was in a store in Rochester NY fwiw).

WELL WELL WELL. Based off what I'm seeing from ol Bart Kowalewski on fb, C-line FD2s will be out Jan 30th. It's finally happening.

The Discmania Story video was cool. Of course the tease of a Fanatic 2 and and an Active line basket has me very interested.

i heard from a little bird we get a discmania xxx next month

you think a PD3 in Originals line or something Evolution Line

at least they left themselves room with the Tactic being not super OS to do the P4 even more OS in Originals in like 2 years

you think a PD3 in Originals line or something Evolution Line

at least they left themselves room with the Tactic being not super OS to do the P4 even more OS in Originals in like 2 years

My guess is evolution line. I doubt we see much added to the "originals" over time.

Much like the Royal Rage, this run of FD2 is quite flat. Additionally, these came out a little stiffer than the Royal Rage which was in the Color Glow C-Line plastic.

Really was hoping this would be in the softer C-line which (IMO) is better suited for woods play. Curious if there are any plans for a (swirly) S-line run of these in 2020?

Just ordered a couple FD2s. I would've grabbed a first run stamp if they weren't so boring. It'd be cool if Discmania came up with the protostar equivalent stamp for first runs.

Just saw that the P2 is now made in soft P line. Is it flexy and actually soft? Very interested in trying this for putting.

I've been putting with the soft P-line for a little while now. Grip wise it feels similar to the X-line. It's a little more flexible than the D-line or normal P-line but it isn't overly soft or flexy if that makes sense.

I'm sure it's comparable to some sort of Innova plastic but I don't know which one. Yeti Pro maybe?

Really was hoping this would be in the softer C-line which (IMO) is better suited for woods play. Curious if there are any plans for a (swirly) S-line run of these in 2020?

Seconded. Can we have a vote? All in favor of an S-Line TB replacement say "Aye"

AYE

Just saw that the P2 is now made in soft P line. Is it flexy and actually soft? Very interested in trying this for putting.

it was available before, it's added to "stock" now

I've been putting with the soft P-line for a little while now. Grip wise it feels similar to the X-line. It's a little more flexible than the D-line or normal P-line but it isn't overly soft or flexy if that makes sense.

I'm sure it's comparable to some sort of Innova plastic but I don't know which one. Yeti Pro maybe?

I would compair the plastic to the one in JK Aviar-X. I always liked the JK Aviar-X for putting and always have felt like the regular D-P2 are ... not as nice but with the soft-P2 they more or less feel as the same disc for me and my putting game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts