• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if a first run Night Strike flies similar to a TL3? What other discs fly similarly? Not really looking to drop 50+ on a disc. I've been wanting to try one though for sure.

Anyone know if a first run Night Strike flies similar to a TL3? What other discs fly similarly? Not really looking to drop 50+ on a disc. I've been wanting to try one though for sure.

Have you tried a most recent C-FD. They are nice and stable out of the box. And $15

Have you tried a most recent C-FD. They are nice and stable out of the box. And $15

The first run NS's are supposedly on the understable-stable side. I have a NS2 and it's similar to what you're describing.

The S-line runs from last year were similar to NS1. They have a good dome.

Newer S-Line are more like NS2 (good FDs) and are flatter than the typical FD

Current C-Line seem pretty neutral, especially lighter ones. They have more dome too, lots of glide.

TL3 are pretty stable imo. Leopard or Leopard3 would be a good option as an NS1 replacement

Why do the RT's have to be made in dull muddy colors? Why do disc manufactures even stock muddy ink/dyes? I don't understand the marketing strategy here? How about bright Easter Egg colors swirled for ultra brightness?

Why do the RT's have to be made in dull muddy colors? Why do disc manufactures even stock muddy ink/dyes? I don't understand the marketing strategy here?

So you'll lose it and have to buy another. Duh.

Is the specific blend of cline used in the latest run of FD2s being used for any other molds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is there a timeline for the Iron Samurai II? I need to keep some funds aside for when they come out and don't want to miss them

This is a bit late, but why hasn't the Gremlin stamp been used for October Ghouls? It makes perfect sense.

Still waiting for the Iron Samurai 2.

I didn't realize how much I was going to like the Iron Samurai and by the time I picked one up I couldn't find a second one for a backup.

I actually kind of hope the 2 might be an MD4 in color glow metal flake.

Still waiting for the Iron Samurai 2.

I didn't realize how much I was going to like the Iron Samurai and by the time I picked one up I couldn't find a second one for a backup.

I actually kind of hope the 2 might be an MD4 in color glow metal flake.

I haven't even started throwing mine yet. I have a lot of CG claw Eagle md3

When do you plan on releasing the Enigma in multiple plastics! It is hands down the best distance driver I've thrown. Can we get it in s-line or even color glow!?

When do you plan on releasing the Enigma in multiple plastics! It is hands down the best distance driver I've thrown. Can we get it in s-line or even color glow!?

Enigma is produced by Latitude. So we'll probably see it in Lux next, but nothing produced by Innova

Status
Not open for further replies.