• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a 404 Page Not Found for the US site - am I the only one? It's been like this since before 11AM EST.

I'm getting a 404 Page Not Found for the US site - am I the only one? It's been like this since before 11AM EST.

Yep. It was there. I ordered. Got confirmation email. Checked this thread, returned to DM site and they were gone. Banner is gone too. Might be able to order from Europe if you're desperate.

got mine, but will put in collection, or sell.
xd for me baby!

Attachments

• 20210622_112121.jpg
    20210622_112121.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 28
Yep. It was there. I ordered. Got confirmation email. Checked this thread, returned to DM site and they were gone. Banner is gone too. Might be able to order from Europe if you're desperate.

Not desperate at all, just curious. I've already got too man P2s, but I am excited to feel this new plastic blend. Are you seeing the 404 now as well?

So is OO (Original Originals) the appropriate way to refer to the Innova molder discs now? Seems like a good abbreviation to me. OO P2, OO FD, etc. :D

I imagine I'll be referring to them as either Innova FDs or Swedish FDs, or possibly 2021 FDs?

Funny enough, the 404 is gone and I can now see that they are sold out! I'll stop trying to troubleshoot now lol

Not desperate at all, just curious. I've already got too man P2s, but I am excited to feel this new plastic blend. Are you seeing the 404 now as well?

Seeing 404 too. It did that before the exact second of release. Then the link went to let you add to cart, then I was in a checkout waiting line, then I ordered and checked confirmation email. I came here, went back and it was back to 404 within 14 minutes.

I am appreciating how smoothly the last couple drops have gone with Discmania. Anybody else notice this? Since they don't have such limited stock coming from Innova, and its only going to get better (I hope). Imagine if stock discs were ALWAYS available on their site?

Status
Not open for further replies.