• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Okthrowberfest - VOTE NOW!!

Vote for your favorite Okthrowberfest Dye!

• Haunted House (Glows) by Skinner21

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Toe Tagged Corpse by Moon

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • See No Bogeys by Hippiediscdude

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Smoking Skull by Jermy

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Demon by Jartiv

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Dementor (Glows) by Jartiv

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Chain Smashing Pumpkin by A.Mutt

Votes: 20 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol... i am working on a zombie one right now. I didn't want to post it for this because I want it for myself haha

Lol... i am working on a zombie one right now. I didn't want to post it for this because I want it for myself haha
lol

It was a hard decision there isn't a bad one in the bunch but I threw my vote in for the Smoking Skele. I will just say because I too enjoy a Cigar every now and then.

Last edited:
I am a fan of 4 Looks like a ton of work went into it and it just pops. Good Work 4!

late entry? Sorry been a tad busy.

wraith on a wraith!

Attachments

• 100_3562.jpg
    100_3562.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 89
late entry? Sorry been a tad busy.

wraith on a wraith!

i wouldn't have voted for it anyways.... lol jk that looks sweeeeet! id have to say that it may be too late, i cant edit the poll. bad ass though! No worries, this will not be our last contest, there shall be more!

I went with Cigar Skull Too, but these are all SICK DYES!!!!

I can confirm what one Dying competitor said a few days back......

These dyes scared off a lot of us amateur dyers that KNEW we hadn't any sort of chance!! :)

Moon's "Toe Tagged Corpse" gotst my vote. Giving somebody a disc with their dead body animated on it is just sooo wrong it's right... like Halloween!

Wow! Those are some incredible dye jobs. I had a hard time choosing, but I went with the one that I would most like to claim as my own and that was 'See no Bogeys'. Great detail and wit.

Props to Dementor, smoking skull and the haunted house.

it was tough to pick bc they are all pretty amazing. I went with see no boogeys for my personal preference as one I would like to be mine. great work all

it was tough to pick bc they are all pretty amazing. I went with see no boogeys for my personal preference as one I would like to be mine. great work all

also, stencils like to not stick to the ends too easy, so for dificulty on stopping bleeding, and overall thought, he got my vote too

i will say, i was expecting some airbrushed artwork to be in the cast, makes me wish i woulda got off my bumm and did one for the contest

nice work everyone, hope we have more with themes... could be a monthly thing

Thanks Guys!
In case any body wants to add this to their bag I just Listed this baby on Ebay! 100% gets donated to EDGE!
Bid High, Bid Often!!!
Heres a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290363598226
Heres a pic just in case you forgot!
DSC00643.jpg