• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Zone GT Megathread

Zone GT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
12 days left and the Banger now leads by 137.

Discraft confirmed in a video today that both GT Prototypes will get PDGA approved. Now they'll get to make a ton of $ off the Ringer fans.

It is not an approved disc now? Can you currently use either in a sanctioned event?
I've been practicing a lot with it, and I haven't played in a sanctioned round since August FWIW. It is definitely good news to have both approved though.

fetchimage.jpeg

The Banger top leads by 104 with 16 hours to go!

I like both of the zone gts, have two of each. I however am a huge fan of the original ringer gt that has a bead on the bottom. I wish they tweaked the zone ringer gt with a bead as well. I know they used the zone bottom so that makes sense since most love the zone bottom on both options. I am just gunna wait until both of these are available in esp though. I need a grippier plastic especially in winter where it snows.

ZomboMeme 31012024110523.jpg

And there we have it. The Zone GT.

Newly approved - Zone GT (Banger Top) by

Looks like swirly opaque plastic (ESP? base putter blend?) and Z were sent in for approval in the pictures, maybe the first release will be that opaque blend?
I'd like to see a jawbreaker/beefy Z flex plastic mash-up in these just like they did with the Cap Raptor. A little bit gummier and enhanced grip but still a beefy zone out of the box.

Hopefully they are as pancake flat as they can make them.

I guess they announced both would get released, just the winner would be a stock mold. Limited runs for the Ringer top Zone GT approved today.

Latest posts