• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Okthrowberfest - VOTE NOW!!

Vote for your favorite Okthrowberfest Dye!

• Haunted House (Glows) by Skinner21

Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Toe Tagged Corpse by Moon

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • See No Bogeys by Hippiediscdude

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Smoking Skull by Jermy

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Demon by Jartiv

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Dementor (Glows) by Jartiv

Votes: 41 32.3%
  • Chain Smashing Pumpkin by A.Mutt

Votes: 20 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went out to bag tags yesterday and got an offer of the Haunted House, and when I told him that I was giving everything to EDGE, he gave me $30 for it! Now I just have to donate it through their website I suppose. Thanks for the love all, this was a great idea. The only problem is that I threw the disc (a Stalker) and I freaking loved it. So now I'm waiting on my latest order from disc golf center to raplace it. :D

so, we doing a thanksgiving one too or are we just waiting for Christmas? I think with the first one breaking the ice, we will get more people to join in as time goes on.

I concur... ;)

Actually, I love them all. The pumkin would get my vote if I hadn't been concerned about mine getting at least 1 vote. :eek:

I voted for you! I like glow discs... this is why i dyed on a glow disc. Also, I may or may not be using your disc as a stencil to put on a pumpkin.

If you want I can email the link where I found the pic that I used for it. PM me your email if you do.

I voted for the Chain Smashing Pumpkin. It was between that and the Dementor. I think the image and colors of the pumpkin disc captured the "Okthrowberfest" theme the best. That dementor disc though looks cool 365 days a year.

Wow, I'm having a hard time picking one. I've got it down to 2.
All are very good. I like the artwork on all of them. Being a dyer myself, I narrowed it down to the 2 by picking the best quality dye job: no bleeds, no missing lines, no missed weeds.
Guess i'll have to think on these two a bit more.
Again, Great job by all!!!

I gotta say, I'm pretty pleased that 12 people liked my dye the best (the 13th vote was me). I really thought that I wasn't going to get a vote at all. :D

Latest posts