• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Old Z Predators, Buzzz OS, Buzzz, Berg and comets

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatdirtykid

Older than my birth year suggests.
I am back to the marketplace.

ISO 4 point, and maybe 2 point Z Predators in any condition.

Buzzz OS in any condition

Old Z comets, TP comets ect.

Old School/Special Buzzz

I have trades HERE.

I have discmania, discraft, innova and some kastaplast. I have other discs and other wants, just dipping my toes back into the marketplace.

Last edited:
I have a 4 point, probably a 7/10 overall condition including ugly dye and a little rim ink.
QiWU1D8QGRGK0YkH-hYbbrMDeS2z9RX3le7Siq_1exrTmI7EBM6mY8GebEVsOsrHmQIlFk36ioGVRzqqVW8aYPKDJZJ69xVgqrQK6Nnxxh69CceV_EuPbfdIlLgvXxuHiXwf9AThLFdHKCsSIgeqcXiPtb9gSaXUCxRTFKupQIMe4NFY_SqTvK0aVWx-EMz-sVq27Y_a04vyosKoHOmBRQbEUGPuGRMKNpJ0-AYfNqm1pRpkL2RS4ZQlPwJFYXMMQibyTPjM2AAllPrHylEmKWlCYq9ZsYuglYyGbbtRpz-Jr0AkAtkTELHI6aNaf-3oJ7hKDkuXtgU7bWqS2OUHV3CWhpqWwnS-7xRNpSaPX7KAPE7o6M_SqGQ5ZPMT91d966dlJn1mZRa1lscuAXrlCwIiuhmKuaq1P8Qk8R1ZiD-qipYrvhTT2zD1arg1ZjvnP_6AFO93MNDwM-xxHhs5wCQ-BqHnrTwN8PYLRnCBEeE-Q5E4AfNO_tM6kh-mHZ3y1eiiTkbZiIUVHuUEgXthipFlxLPTFWRVFRjqtvkTWT-JgkrwToLdFuGry3RT21bzi3NXEHK6RpHOIrb51O0hVF8vkJo7IiJtp9PJHuirF9o9X2nMmFF6dfYSZtFgUKOZNI0Ko37pGf8389stl2zW9i91Vbai-CSYLbcWtn1RpgI=w295-h290-no

I have a 177+ Pink Z buzz (Maybe big Z? idk super pearly)
it has a nice silver tourney stamp on it, never been thrown no ink.

2 and 4 point difference?

New to the sport, and curious what a two-point predator vs a four-point predator is? I am looking for an S line MD2 or C line MD3. Here is the Predator I have. You can see it has ink on the flight plate.

7g9vl

I've got a colorshift and glow dyed 2013 USADGC Z Glow Buzzz (10 Year) sitting around. Let me know if your interested.

New to the sport, and curious what a two-point predator vs a four-point predator is? I am looking for an S line MD2 or C line MD3. Here is the Predator I have. You can see it has ink on the flight plate.

7g9vl

I would be interested in that Pred. The park that stamp is from was practically my home course in 2005/6. That is a 4 point pred: Mold, Discraft, PDGA Approved and Flight number are the 4 stamped points
A two point has all that info stamped at two points on the disc.

Has an 07 ghost stamp from a tourney sponsored by J&J Disc Golf Shop. Not sure on weight, feels heavier, can scale at home. Probably 6/10

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1021.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.