• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oldest Driver in Da Bag?

The oldest Driver in my bag is how old

• Total voters
I am one that really hates to loose discs and then I decided to go look at my bag. I have lost so many discs recently and the oldest driver, including fairway drivers, that I have in my bag is only three months in my posession. AHHHHH!!!

Nah, the Moray was a later disc. '96 or so maybe? I'm too lazy to look it up. It came out about the same time as the Pegasus. So it could have been an old disc, but it was probably more like 13 years old.

Nah, I got that disc from Mr. Shurts (an Innova Rep)when I was still in High School. I'm 37 now, so do the math. In Missouri, you may not have seen it for until '96, but I had it since around '89 or earlier. We were getting prototype discs from Mr. Shurts since '86-'87..... Remember, Innova is based in SoCal

I have a #2 floater by lightning that was one of the first discs I ever bought, still in my bag for those goof water clear shots where I don't care if I lose it, haven't put it in the water yet.

Nah, I got that disc from Mr. Shurts (an Innova Rep)when I was still in High School. I'm 37 now, so do the math. In Missouri, you may not have seen it for until '96, but I had it since around '89 or earlier. We were getting prototype discs from Mr. Shurts since '86-'87..... Remember, Innova is based in SoCal

i'm with threeputt on this one- moray came out since i started playing (1995) and was a factored stingray.

according to the pdga it was approved in 96. in 86 or 87 it was likely a proto stingray (which was approved in 87)

2.5 year old star wraith is the oldest disc I have. It is beat to pieces though. I use it for hyzer flips and rollers. and annies. And some hammers.

I have had my Star Coyote for at least 15 months. It did get lost for 2 weeks, but I got a call from someone who found it.

I still have a DX stingray in the bag. I think it was about the 4th disc I bought. Although I rarely use it off the tee, I use it all the time, whenever I'm in trouble, which is a lot.

i'm with threeputt on this one- moray came out since i started playing (1995) and was a factored stingray.

according to the pdga it was approved in 96. in 86 or 87 it was likely a proto stingray (which was approved in 87)

You just proved us all right....

Your all correct, I got it n '95 from Mr.Shurts. I had to talk to my brother about when I got it.... My Bad. It hadn't even been put on the market at that time. I was 22, so had it for almost 15 years. In '86 I was throwing the Stingray

I have a Champion Valkyrie that's been in my bag for close to four years. It doesn't see much use so it should probably take a vacation.

The oldest that I currently still carry in the bag is an Elite X Predator I bought roughly 4 years ago.

Latest posts