• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] OMG!! That 4Runner just DROVE OVER MY BAG!

I witnessed what happened definitely felt bad for both party's i hope the damage was not to severe enough to show up in the performance of the discs.

A buddy on mine had his bag backed into like 3-4 years ago. The worst part was he was spray painting OB for an upcoming tournament and one of the cans in his bag leaked spray paint everywhere. I don't remember if it got on discs or just the bag, but wither way it wasn't good.

I have had discs run over at Zilker on purpose as well Pablo, Still not as funny as the guy that flew his remote control airplane into the pole and then had it run over by three cars. Ahh Zilker always good for a laugh.

That was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed in my life!

i was at a tournament and a dude put his bag on the very edge of the parking lot to practice putting and his bag was hit nothing was damaged though.

I am definitely hoping that this is the case for me. Rain and guests from out of town kept me off of the course today. I'll test the bag tomorrow!!

I think it was my 3rd time playing ever, i had a newbie throw into the road. The driver stopped to avoid it and stopped right on my new disc. When they took off the disc got thrown down the road a bit and it was all tore up. I was pretty bummed.. first disc ever and killed by a car.

Thankfully, I've had GOOD experiences with roads and drivers of cars. Last week I kinda shanked a drive to the right smack in the road. I saw a Tundra driving towards it as I was coming to get it. The driver literally drove over it, as in swerved to make sure all 4 tires were clear. I was so excited they didn't go on it. Another time I was putting and a truck actually stopped to let me putt and when I made it, they kept driving!

Latest posts