• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] On sale 10 Misprint Z Line for $50

Yessir this did indeed keep me busy. It's interesting how they used to bundle the ESP and Z plastic (and other premium plastics) together. The random possibilities were endless!

Lol, it felt like Christmas every time I opened the box :)

There were times when they were out of stock for months. I'd always check on if they went back up. Back then I tried to time orders in sync with USADGC in hopes of getting misprints from the big tournies. They had some good LE discs for sale too. Worked out well but my stash was growing way too big. I prob have 10 or so discs left out of 100+ we got. Gave most away to family, friends and park depts. Prob helped in getting the 2 courses I did approved too :)

My box came in today!

1 Buzz SS
1 Glide
1 Heat w/ Glen Rocs Tourney Stamp
1 Xpress
1 Avenger SS
1 Predator
1 Nuke
1 Nuke SS (lightweight)
2 Cranks (1 Tonsberg FGK Stamp)

Split with my brother, so we are going to have a disc draft.

Nice haul. Draft sounds fun. If i was low on plastic i would have jumped all over this deal

My premium box was awesome, cryztal buzzz,drone,challenger and nuke. Big z buzzz, crank,nuke, mantis and drone.glo buzzz.

Anybody else get one?

I got my Z pack

1 Heat
1 Predator
1 Avenger SS
1 Zombee
1 Clear Nuke
1 Nuke OS
1 Glide
2 Buzzz (1 with a JBird Players Series Stamp)

And I also got a Krank with a Mantis Stamp on it. It has Krank etched on the inner rim.

I'll be posting my premium z by the end of the day, hopefully. Alanmonty, that looks like a nice set. Is the Jbird buzzz yellow? I got one in a misprint pack in May and it's been in my bag ever since. Looks and throws great! That's a cool crank too.

2x Heat
2X Krank
2x Avenger SS - 1 is a glow
2x Flick
1x Zombee
1x Mantis

Kind of sad about the duplicates but I was planning on loaning them out anways so at least I get to keep a copy.

Since I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, here was a Z misprint pack from back in May. Buzzz (Jbird), Hornet (with tournament stamp), Mantis, Predator, Surge, Nuke OS, Nuke, Nuke SS, Flick, and Crank (from same tournament as the Hornet). Sadly, I've lost the Mantis, Flick, and Surge. :\

Attachments

• 20150504_162748.jpg
    20150504_162748.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 90
Z Premium 10-pack

Here's my haul from the "Z Premium" misprint pack. Only $59.99 on Saturday. I kinda wish I would have bought another 10 or 20 discs, but I couldn't justify it... This had pretty good variation, with plenty of throwers. No shortage of midranges in this set!

Top: GloZ Meteor (170-172g - "West Sound Championships"), GloZ Comet (164-166g), CryZtal Stalker (yellow, 175-176g, "Battle at the Belle 3" in Detroit)
Middle: CryZtal Nuke (red, 174g, 18th Brent Hambrick Memorial Open, BigZ Nuke (green), BigZ Crank (light green, 170-172g), CryZtal Avenger SS (clear, Detroit, Belle Isle Disc Golf)
Bottom: GloZ Buzzz (173-174), BigZ Buzzz (177+), CryZtal Drone (yellow, Waterloo - 36th annual)

Attachments

• 20151112_203359.jpg
    20151112_203359.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 20151112_203617.jpg
    20151112_203617.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 20151112_203638.jpg
    20151112_203638.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 68
Ordered box of 12 mystery discs from Dynamic discs for 110.00 flat thats 9.50 a disc. Heres the discription:
This year we have included some extra special plastic that you won't find anywhere else. You will be the first to get your hands on these limited or unreleased items and we hope that you see and appreciate the value in them. Some of the discs in this year's mystery box include a never released disc from Dynamic Discs, Prototype or First Run releases, stamps that will never be released to the public, and other various limited edition items.
Each Mystery Box will include 12 discs from Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64, and Westside Discs and a maximum of 4 putters and 3 midrange discs.

https://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Dynamic-Discs-Mystery-Box-p/5007.htm

Kind of wish i went with the deal you got, Cant afford both..

Just ordred my box of misprints 10 for 50$ Cant wait to see what i get!!!

2x Heat
2X Krank
2x Avenger SS - 1 is a glow
2x Flick
1x Zombee
1x Mantis

Kind of sad about the duplicates but I was planning on loaning them out anways so at least I get to keep a copy.

If I dont get a flick, and I have something you like. I'll gladly trade you!

Ordered Friday at 12:05 am to get that great pricing. Added a misprint rattler to get the free shipping. No need to pay 5$ to ship it if adding 5.95 for a disc would get the shipping for free. Can't wait for this to get in sometime this week. They said it shipped out Friday but my tacking number doesn't register for the ups site.

Latest posts