• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

On the road... Best DG shops in USA?

And here's a picture I took of one side of the shop. This is a majority of their selection, but there's a whole section just for 150g class discs plus some other stuff, both behind and to the left of, the rack on the left in this picture.

Good times!

picture.php

Disc golf mart in Columbus Ohio is quite good. They have a great selection of discs and swag, a knowledgeable owner can't beat it really.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but a new shop opened recently in Augusta, GA called KillerB's.
Just starting out, but had a nice selection of discs from several different manufacturers.

Killer B's is run by the guy that used to have a shop by Devens in Mass. Good guy. I hope someone takes over his old place. It was a nice little place right by the course.

I'd recommend Disc Stalker in Lawrenceville, GA, just outside Atlanta. The store sits a block away from Alexander Park, a really nice disc golf course. They've got one of the nicest selections of discs I've seen, with all the major brands, and some hard to find ones. They've got rentals you can throw to try before you buy, too. Nice selection of bags, shirts, towels, all that stuff.
Disc Stalker

In the Quad Cities (border of Iowa, and Illinios) There is a shop called
Iron Lion. They have a good selection of Innova, Discraft, Lat 64, Vibram, and Gateway. He may have some others brands, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. He sell collectable discs and does a great job to support the local scene in Ia, and Ill. His prices are competitive. He also has bags, clothes and all the extras.

If you get there you will not be dissapointed by the store or the local courses. They have the spectrum covered there. From putter courses to big arm championship style courses.

yeah Clearwater for sure, havent really had a chance to get out to any of the other major ones.. i know Innova is supposed to be opening a store just cant remember when/where. :(

Any proof of this "Innova Store" ?

How do you know Innova is supposed to be, but "just can't remember when/where" ?

Where did you get this "information" ?

"The Stupid Store" at the Blockhouse Disc Golf & Country Club has a the best selection of plastic in the Fredericksburg/Spotsylvaina area.

second that. If you are planning on going anywhere near the Northern Virginia area, you have to stop by the Blockhouse and check out their selection. Last time I was there they had Star Roc+'s, Champ TL's (pre-production runs) and some pearly stuff, too.

If you're passing between Wichita and Kansas City on I-35, stop off in Emporia, KS and give this place a try. There are three excellent courses in town while you're at it.

td6ICg5t3HKOj8q2WDXbsvNAJuXfuHgUcThoeZxqUlbBm2XwpJhrQF9u1-Qi5A4lueS0aIqouiVXVGwgxEaHqKUX8t6cuixnLsxe83gQzGMPWxfwu_VZv2FY

I would hope the logo would make it obvious.

DANG! ^^ Very nice guys, when did that go in? Last time I was in the store it was the definition of a hole in the wall storefront.

DANG! ^^ Very nice guys, when did that go in? Last time I was in the store it was the definition of a hole in the wall storefront.

The DD storefront on commercial street went in about two years ago I think. Don't quote me on that. That building has had a few tenants but before them I think Jock's Nitch sporting goods had it. I thought I read somewhere they have the biggest disc selection for any store in the US but maybe I'm wrong on that. Over 5k discs I think. Staff is always helpful but not pushy. Just a great place to spend all your money.

Baz said:
Discovering The World in Buena Park

2nd this.

Best shop I've been in by far (not that I've been in a lot of different ones).

If you're ever in the Seattle area you have to stop by and check out Chainbangerz. We have custom discs, a huge selection and we also sell BEER! Yes that's right Chainbangerz has a liquor license!!! We also contribute time, money and volunteer work to local courses such as Lakewood and Seatac.

Disc N' Dat in Florence, KY, near both Lincoln Ridge and Idlewild.(Dan, the owner is a big part of the Cincinnati disc golf scene and is a great guy.)

The Nati at Pine Ridge Lodge right at Hole #1 at Mt. Airy Forest in Cincinnati is a nice shop in a cool old building. Two practice baskets (one set up fore putting and another set up more for short approach shots) outside the shop and a net for driving.

^^Disc N Dat is my local shop also. I've spent a ton of $$$ in there. Dan is awesome if it's not in the shop he will get it for ya. I've only got a couple of discs online. Can't beat the feel and smell of new plastic. Plus your helping a local. :thmbup:

We need a decent one in the Chicago area. Aces and Chains is ok, but out of the three times visited this summer, the stock seemed to continue to decline and the same old discs were on the shelves. I'll still stop there though, because there is nothing like being able to physically hold a disc and if possible throw it before you buy it. There has to be enough disc golfers in the area. I'm kinda jealous seems like there is more shops than I expected.

Latest posts