• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Disc Wonder

I guess I would prob go with a Champ Leopard. Confident with it OH, FH, and BH. And honestly really isn't that bad of a putter.

If I'm going Putter, it's going to probably have to be an Ion or Anode... just for durability purposes. I love chopping wood.

Tangent for me. It's the only MVP that I bag. I throw Innova and Discraft. The Tangent sits alone by itself.

If I go someplace where I can only bring one disc I reach for this every time. It's a much better putter than the Buzzz's I throw. It can hold hyzer, anhyzer, and dead straight. I've had friends think it was a putter before to.

I throw a 170g Carolina blue with no stamp. Out of my 3 Tangents the no stamp has the most dome by far. Tons of glide.

Tangent for me. It's the only MVP that I bag. I throw Innova and Discraft. The Tangent sits alone by itself.

If I go someplace where I can only bring one disc I reach for this every time. It's a much better putter than the Buzzz's I throw. It can hold hyzer, anhyzer, and dead straight. I've had friends think it was a putter before to.

I throw a 170g Carolina blue with no stamp. Out of my 3 Tangents the no stamp has the most dome by far. Tons of glide.

I like the Tangent better than the buzzz as well, it just flies more reliably for me.

For my home course, either a 400S PA4 or an BigZ Comet.
It's fairly wooded and not subject to a lot of wind.