• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

online disc golf sites

I'm too lazy to find Prerube's thread...

Shop Marshall Street, Discgolfcenter.com, or Gottgogottathrow.

Those 3 are the best, IMO

Community Discs .com .

$1 shipping for any size order (priority if you order 3 or more items), and the BEST customer service bar none.

Everyone leaves out Disc Outfitters and claims that others are cheaper. Disc Outfitters is not only the cheapest, but FREE shipping on all discs, and no minimum price like Discgolfcenter's $12 minimum. Disc Outfitters doesn't have the selection as Marshall Street and DGC, but their prices are the cheapest and you can see actually pictures of every disc, unlike the others. Community Discs is close, but not as cheap. I have had nothing but bad experiences with one of the other big online retailers but I will keep that to myself out of respect to some of the people involved with the site on here.

Marshall Street and GGGT are the two cheapest.

Wizard at Marshall Street: $9.99+$6.00 shipping
Wizard at Gotta Go Gotta Throw $9.95+$6.00 shipping
Wizard at Community Discs $11.00+$1.00 shipping
Wizard at Discgolfcenter $9.99+$2.01 in order to get free shipping
Wizard at Disc Outfitters $9.99 DELIVERED

:clap:

Price is nice, but you need selection to be considered the best. Community, and Disc Outfitters have very small selections compared to the big 5. (Disc Nation, Clearwater, MST, GGGT, and DGC)

Disc Golf Center offers free shipping on orders over $12 and they also offer a customer rewards program. I now get 6% off of every order I make now.

Disc Outfitters isn't bad either but their customer reward program isn't as good as Disc Golf Center in my opinion.

Price is nice, but you need selection to be considered the best. Community, and Disc Outfitters have very small selections compared to the big 5. (Disc Nation, Clearwater, MST, GGGT, and DGC)

The question was asked who had the best prices.

Overly simplistic question. The answer to it could vary depending on where you live in relation to the vendor, whether you have any loyalty discounts with them, or whether an item you want is on sale.

I also like to use Disc Golf Center because every other disc selling website is blocked on my work computer, stupid Air Force...

This is the reason when I don't buy locally, for easily the cheapest prices bar none, I order from DGC. 10% off already low prices AND free shipping is hard to beat imho.

Disc Golf Center offers free shipping on orders over $12 and they also offer a customer rewards program. I now get 6% off of every order I make now.

Disc Outfitters isn't bad either but their customer reward program isn't as good as Disc Golf Center in my opinion.

Air Play Sports offers discs as well apparently but their ads on DG Course Review with the creepy guy on the left side with the whistle in his mouth as really deterred me from even checking out their site lol.

Latest posts