• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Open to Any Suggestions

hooked312

Eagle Member
Over this winter I have been making a lot of purchases, but I have some idea of what I want my bag to look like for this upcoming year.
Any worthwhile thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Drivers:
Opto Flow (nice S curves)
ESP Surge (FH or OH)
11x Champ Eagle X
Champ JK Valk

Mids
Z Buzzz (for a nice fade)
Z Buzzz SS/ X Comet (very straight)
DX Stingray (anhyzers)
Champ Rhyno (more stable approaches)

Putters
5X JK Avair(go to putter)
SSS Wizard

Other discs I will consider once the snow melts and I can use them again(because they are white) are a Star Rhnyo and a ESP Buzzz

Winter distances are kind of skewed, but Flow(320-350). Surge(300-325). Buzzz's/comet(200-250) others I don't have a good idea yet, because they are still new in my bag

If this is your current set-up and your pretty happy with it, I'd stick to it. You have most of various shots covered. Only thing I would say is stick with one putter, just to insure consistency.

try a havoc. im guessing youre not snapping the flow enough for it to reach its full potential.;)

havoc is faster and a touch more flippy. perfect for the turnover distance driver slot.

You could add a Wasp or a Hornet for an overstable mid (my favorite is the Hornet). I know your Rhyno is your stable approach, but it just can't go as long as a mid and wouldn't be as useful for drives.

You could add a Wasp or a Hornet for an overstable mid (my favorite is the Hornet). I know your Rhyno is your stable approach, but it just can't go as long as a mid and wouldn't be as useful for drives.

yea I was looking into something more stable. hopefully PIAS will have something used I can bum off them.

Latest posts