• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Opportunity to own stock in Prodigy

If we buy enough stock in Prodigy do you think we could replace all the alphanumeric bingo number mold names with something more appealing that might help things sell better?

Sounds like how people can 'buy' shares and have 'ownership' of the Green bay Packers. It's just an elective tax to help fund the franchise and their projects.

and vote on things

attachment.php

Attachments

• opportunity.jpg
    opportunity.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 248
I mean they are still a young company in a expanding market. If i was loaded i may roll the dice depending on cost and number of shares. Wouldn't bet the farm or even retirement on them though.

To those who think my issue with Prodigy had anything related to David Greenwell is totally wrong. That is total crap. Our friendship goes back to 1979. He is a confidant and like a brother to me and will be till I die.

I'm glad that was just gossip then as lifelong friends are few and far between.

And, Lavone, you are one of the truest most down-to-earth people who have ever graced our sport. Thank you for being a friend for all these years! I still have the plaque you gave to me and Deaton from AL states 1980. I look at it everyday!

I was watching 2014 Japan open earlier and saw Nikko and Ricky wearing Prodigy/Flylife sponsored apparel. Does anyone know what the deal was with that partnership at the time? Seemed weird seeing Ricky wearing Nikko's logo.

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread. Just figured it was more appropriate to ask in this existing prodigy thread instead of starting a new.

Latest posts