• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ozark trail backpack

thechamp

Double Eagle Member
Did anyone get one of these yet? What do you think? I've had my Gateway backpack for at least 5 years and I'm just kind of sick of looking at it. I was going to buy a Tour bag with Quads but the Ozark Trail Backpack looks pretty nice.

I think they look hideous. Its a tourbag with built in quads and material to fill in the gaps. I like how the Dual Pack gives you 2 seprate compartments, 2 side pockets, 2 side mesh pockets, and a couple small zipper compartments.

kvanorsdel said:
I think it looks horrible. I wouldn't use it even if someone gave one to me, the thing is just plan ugly

lil tooo bulky.

If they had disc golf when the pioneers were crossing the plains, the bag would appeal to that demographic 8)

:lol: :lol: who thought that would be a good and appealing design? :roll: what a disgusting turd

I was reading this thread and thinking "how bad could it be, come on guys" until I clicked on the link. You're right, it is pretty damn ugly. Not streamlined at all and it looks super boxy and weird. They definitely should have done something with all that space above the discs...

but there's the extra room for your mmmmm FIFTEEN TOWELS!
the ones you can't use during rounds!

I don't really see what they were going for there. Dual Pack is far superior for functionality. All you gan here is the bag rides more like a backpack while having the fuctionality of a tourbag, seems like you could just buy the shorter Phenix straps and accomplish the same goal with the tour bag. And the tour bag looks less odd.

Are you guys sure that this isn't a joke? I mean, no way...

:lol: in the pic where you can see his face Davey Mac actually looks embarrassed to be sporting that thing :oops: