• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pandemic

Thank You very much.

We are currently working on getting a local area food vendor on site for the event, as well as reaching out to local businesses to try and come up with some added cash.

I am so excited to play this tournament.

Mad kudos for making such a nice caddy book :clap: I practiced / took notes the other day, and am impressed with some of the combo holes you guys have. Hole 4 is my favorite, 8 and 9 are deceptively tough, and I would be surprised at how many people can par #13.

And just to be clear, the double mando on 14 is only the first 2 trees, right? For some reason I was thinking it was the whole hallway and decided I was misreading that.

When will the course be ready to play?

Probably will not be set up til a week or two before the event becuase of the tough layout. We dont want to disrupt normal everyday play if at all possible

Yes the mando would just be the first two trees like 20 ft down the fairway. They will be marked before and during the tourney so that there is no confusion. And yea hole 13 is a tough par, debateable par 5 but if executed well it can be 3'd. Kinda the same with 16. I see that as being one of the most birdies holes because it is a par 5 that you could possibly 4 if well done and even get a 3 if played perfectly.

I am so excited to play this tournament.

Mad kudos for making such a nice caddy book :clap: I practiced / took notes the other day, and am impressed with some of the combo holes you guys have. Hole 4 is my favorite, 8 and 9 are deceptively tough, and I would be surprised at how many people can par #13.

And just to be clear, the double mando on 14 is only the first 2 trees, right? For some reason I was thinking it was the whole hallway and decided I was misreading that.

Robbie Olson is going to start slowly moving baskets into the postition for the tournament. We are currently over 50% full on the tourney and is looking like an impending full tourney is upon us. Also we just got word that football games might not yet be over with by the time the tourney comes so there may be a change in the layout to accomadate for this issue.

Looks really good. I am not a distance monster, but I'm trying to clear that day to get in.

Nice work. Excellent safari style. Looks like I will have to add 3-4 roller discs to the bag. Excited. Can you put the link up to register again or pencil me in?

Really excited about this players pack so I guess everything else is a plus. Went to dretzka and scouted out the holes, they look great. Excited for some legitimately tough holes in the milwaukee area. I'm guessing the player who plays smart will end up doing well. That's my game plan.

Registration is currently full as of today.

Pins should be in their position, and paint and rope will go up friday and saterday.

Latest posts