• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Park Circle in Charleston, SC

Our local disc golf club made the paper today. This is the same course that "Gamecock" posted about a few months ago....the 360 degree course.

Any extra publicity is Always Good Publicity! Well, most of the time... :thmbup:

If you didn't see original thread, there's a link to Park Circle DGC in my sig below!

Shortest article ever...

Yeah, that was more of a photo with a detailed caption than a full blown article.

As I recall, the Charleston Post and Courier (South's Oldest Daily Newspaper) did a nice feature story not too long after that photo ran. That was better!

Here's a link to the original thread about Park Circle DGC as the First &/or Only True 360 Degree Course if anyone is interested. I've still never seen another layout like it (or even similar to it) anywhere! That makes it special.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5029

In a recent post there, I mentioned how the City of North Charleston went overboard in "trimming back the bushes". One local DG club member said it was "in ruins"! It's not THAT bad, but I fear reason(s) behind it are flawed.

I was just in Charleston and played Trophy Lakes..... That course is LEGIT! Had a great time. Didn't make it to park circle unfortunately.

Eventually, I'm going to make it down there! It irritates me because I'm close enough that I should have played it a few times. I just can't seem to make it there. I will hit it sometime between now and the end of the year. My goal is to be at 50 courses played, and I still need to hit Park Circle and Tidal Creek. So that would meet my goal. It's just a matter of when.

Trophy IS legit:Agreed! :thmbup:

Latest posts