• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul and Hannah McBeth's Tour Vlog

I love a girl that shoots video from the plane! How often do most of us get that opportunity!!
:thmbup:

I wonder how often Paul gets through a practice round without people asking him for autographs

Nice to have the vlogs back :)

It DOES look i bit strange to see Hannah throw Innova now

So I couldn't make it through the whole thing. I was watching it muted with CC on. When they arrive at the Huntigntn Beach course, she says it's weird, because you're throwing Disgust.

Seems like a Hannah McBeth blog rather than a Paul McBeth blog. Still cool though.

Sure, but this is the first video released on his page in over 3 years and I want to see more.

I can definitely see why he is installing his own private course and training facility. It is a damn near necessity unless he wants to play everyday at 6 AM or have an entourage to keep people away.

Sure, but this is the first video released on his page in over 3 years and I want to see more.

I can definitely see why he is installing his own private course and training facility. It is a damn near necessity unless he wants to play everyday at 6 AM or have an entourage to keep people away.

Where is Paul putting his private course, in VA where they live, or SOCAL?

It looks like there's some decent courses in the Lynchburg/Bedford area, but he would have to travel to Mayflower Hills to be challenged.

I like the videos, and sure Hannah is taking a main point but, it's their vlog so, sure she's gonna be at the forefront. At this rate I'm just glad there's content coming out on McBeth's channel.

And for those interested, looks like Uli has a vlog starting out as well.

Looks like he throws that black disc alot. . ZONE?

Hard to see what that disc he is putting with

These are pretty dang enjoyable I must say. Almost feels like a guilty pleasure watching it. The 8 people that already gave it a thumbs down seem like miserable people.

Latest posts