• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul and Hannah McBeth's Tour Vlog

Indeed, we're all different.

Whatever works for the individual.
As long as we're all free to do the same, whether we choose to or not, is on us.

No doubt. One of my buddies said same. He has dry hands. Opposite end of the spectrum I guess.

I guess the point would be we don't want a pine tar issue, but everyone should be able to do as needed to get a decent grip before they rip.

Prior to July 24, 1983, I don't think I'd even heard even heard the words "pine" and "tar" used in the same sentence. Since then, it's impossible for me to see or hear the words "pine tar" and not think of George Brett charging out of the duggout like a madman.

*imagines Nikko nailing some incredible shot for an eagle, and someone calling him out for using too much pine tar*

I know it sucks for you, but it's kind of humorous. No offense.

I was pretty happy to find some XXL in stock, guess I should have waited to go into the store instead of ordering online.

I haven't done any measurements but side by side I can see a difference in width with my eye-crometer but not in length. And it gets worse with the insulated gloves. The insulation takes a bit of the finger space.

Hannahs latest Vlog was fun, Hannah and Christine has a really good chemestry. .Nice of Innova to let her throw Discraft,

Interesting to see that much Discmania in Cristines bag, did not think Innova players could throw Discmania anymore

Latest posts