• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

I joined yesterday too. Looks like we're almost up to 99800 now (up more than 200 since 10:00AM yesterday)

I had the honor of designing the commemorative stamp for PDGA Member #100,000 and the accompanying Collector Edition, both stamped on Neutron Tesla. Two #100k's will be made, one goes to the member and one goes in the Steady Ed Museum. The Collector Edition will be released as a Limited Edition in MVP's October releases (to be announced soon). Thanks PDGA/staff and MVP for the opportunity. Here's my explanation of the design for the promo text:

The PDGA 100k stamp represents the past, present, and future of the organization. Our disc golf community is strong and flourishing because of the roots cultivated by disc golfers who came before us. Upon this foundation we enjoy a unified culture bound by a love of disc golf, existing as one body made up of many people. Only one leaf is shown within the tree, and this is #100k, representing the growth of the PDGA one person at a time.

CgKrwqs.jpg

Anybody figured out the refresh frequency? It appears to jump around 50 or so every time. Not that anyone wants to give away their secret...

Nevermind. Now it appears to be ticking up every time I refresh.

Nevermind. Now it appears to be ticking up every time I refresh.

You're right! I did a refresh 3 times in under 30 seconds and with each refresh, there was new member. Someone needs to test how long it takes from hitting ENTER on your submission to getting a number assigned. Then we can gauge when to try!

I'm afraid that when we hit 100K, we'll have infrequent brown outs throughout the websites and data will be lost or jumbled. No one predicted that we would every hit 100K.

I'm afraid that when we hit 100K, we'll have infrequent brown outs throughout the websites and data will be lost or jumbled. No one predicted that we would every hit 100K.

You mean like trying to register for the 2016 AmWorlds on the first night? The servers crashed and we had to wait two more weeks to attempt to register.

Latest posts