• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA # 50,000

Wow. Three years later and we're about to pass 70,000!

It took almost 40 years to get to 50,000 and only 3 years to get 20,000 more.

What does Bloomberg know, lol!!!!

We just gave out PDGA #69840 just moments ago. I give it 2-3 more days at the most.

We just gave out PDGA #69840 just moments ago. I give it 2-3 more days at the most.

How often is the website updated? By the time you wrote that #69840 wasn't listed yet. And how long does it take to process sign ups? I'm just wondering if, hypthetically, someone were trying to gun for a number in in #70000 to #70007 range, when would be a good moment to sign up? :D

How often is the website updated? By the time you wrote that #69840 wasn't listed yet. And how long does it take to process sign ups? I'm just wondering if, hypthetically, someone were trying to gun for a number in in #70000 to #70007 range, when would be a good moment to sign up? :D

It's updated almost instantly. 69852 is the highest number in the database now.

Sad...

10000 - Expired
20000 - Expired
30000 - Expired
40000 - Expired
50000 - Expired
60000 - Expired

Curious on how they issue numbers.

It is my understanding that the "temp members" (i.e. individuals who are not members but pay a $10 to play in a tournament) get a membership number.

Does that mean individuals who play several tournaments without ever getting a full PDGA membership are being issued new numbers every time they pay the $10?

Curious on how they issue numbers.

It is my understanding that the "temp members" (i.e. individuals who are not members but pay a $10 to play in a tournament) get a membership number.

Does that mean individuals who play several tournaments without ever getting a full PDGA membership are being issued new numbers every time they pay the $10?

Temp memberships do not receive numbers. At least not numbers in the sequence of public membership numbers. They may have a number in the database that enables PDGA HQ to link up past events to a new member's profile, but it is not the same as a member number.

Membership registrations are processed immediately. It takes awhile for the site search index to be updated but the player search is updated right away.

Temp memberships do not receive numbers. At least not numbers in the sequence of public membership numbers. They may have a number in the database that enables PDGA HQ to link up past events to a new member's profile, but it is not the same as a member number.

I was told by someone at the PDGA that the $10 covers you in their Umbrella Insurance, in case you hit someone or do property damage during the tournament.

I was told by someone at the PDGA that the $10 covers you in their Umbrella Insurance, in case you hit someone or do property damage during the tournament.

That's true. Don't need a membership number for that to work though.

Latest posts