• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] pdga aproves prodigy mids?

The 1 looks like a buzzz the 4 looks like a coyote or something like that

I was thinkin with the slight dome it was Pain-ish, looks to have a similar wing.
On the 4 i think birdman is half right, it will hopefully fly like a meteor, the wing is a bit different tho. Kinda fat and not convex at all

Neither of those looks like a Buzzz. I expect either the M2 or M3 to be a Buzzz clone since the Buzzz is a pretty neutral midrange on the grand scheme of things.

I contacted The Journey Post and they're receiving the Prodigy M1 & M3 tomorrow. I just put in order in for one each. FYI

So I threw the m1 and m4(m3?) today. The m1 is really consistent, good throwing into the wind, kinda like a beat in rancho roc or between a rancho and San Marino. Might keep it in my bag. The m4 was kind of inconsistent, though it could be user error. Didn't seem as understable as they advertise, kinda makes me think its mislabeled, bc all I've heard is that it's the m3 being released not m4. Might be its a max weight and I'm used to a 174 comet, not sure on this one.

So I threw the m1 and m4(m3?) today. The m1 is really consistent, good throwing into the wind, kinda like a beat in rancho roc or between a rancho and San Marino. Might keep it in my bag. The m4 was kind of inconsistent, though it could be user error. Didn't seem as understable as they advertise, kinda makes me think its mislabeled, bc all I've heard is that it's the m3 being released not m4. Might be its a max weight and I'm used to a 174 comet, not sure on this one.

Seems like prodigy's over stable stuff is way too neutral

M3 is being released but the discs I got are marked M4. So I am wondering if they are "mis-marked" or if they just let one order of M4s get out. While the M4 I got could almost pass off as a very slightly domey Buzzz SS, the M1 is nothing like a buzzz. In field test yesterday 180g M4 behaved most like a max weight new esp meteor, but with little more LSS at tail end.

So I threw the m1 and m4(m3?) today. The m1 is really consistent, good throwing into the wind, kinda like a beat in rancho roc or between a rancho and San Marino.

Beat in Roc??! Thats not OS!! Wheres the incredible plastic Gator?

I would really like to see a profile pic of a disc marked M3 on the rim to compare to the M4 I have. ( possible these are M3 that are just "mismarked" as M4 ?? I know I have a Clear D4 driver that says 170 D1 under the rim. maybe they got some mids confused also-

You guys complaining about the names.. Who says Prodigy is going to need more than 4 discs in each category? How many different midranges do you people need? People complain about Innova pumping out all sorts of crap under new names, or new molds, etc etc... yet when Prodigy tries to go the way of DiscMania and do a more simplistic style people get all up in arms.

Oh, and you've never thought of putting an O or U infront of the letter?

OD- Overstable Driver
OM- Overstable Mid
UM- Understable Mid

NO, NO.... they'd definitely do D0.0005 as their most overstable driver, then D0.001 is next.

Is Prodigy ever going to stamp disc names onto the discs? Missmarked discs is just as comical as the mega overweight discs.