• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Division Changes for 2023 Announced

My peeve is player's packs that only have distance drivers. Like you said, most players end up set on what brand/discs they throw. It's the newer players who would benefit from discs in player's packs....but they shouldn't be getting distance drivers. I know when I started tournaments, that's all I got and some still just sit on my shelf.

Why not take them to your favorite local store and trade them in? That's typically what I do with my tournament "freebies". Even if they only give you store credit at least you can use that towards something you'll actually throw.

Why not take them to your favorite local store and trade them in? That's typically what I do with my tournament "freebies". Even if they only give you store credit at least you can use that towards something you'll actually throw.

I am planning on doing that. I kept holding on to them hoping I'd get good enough to be able to throw them.....but, it just hasn't happened. :(

Around here, the vouchers are generally for on-site redemption. Whether 3rd-party vendors or TDs themselves. The only difference is that instead of players winning pre-selected merchandise, they get a choice and a better chance of getting what they actually want.

Ours are as well now if they do them.
Because the club got in a fight with our local brick and mortar which was already barely breaking even on the vouchers. and the club wanted to take more from the vouchers, so they said no.
It's not worth it to do the exchange if you're making 50cents to a dollar per disc on the exchange.

The store ran tournaments do give you store vouchers though I think? I dont know anymore.
I only help with music city open as a staff member. I don't have time for b-tier and c-tier stuff.

Talk about a thread-drift... What was the OP topic of this thread again?

Talk about a thread-drift... What was the OP topic of this thread again?

Pros reclassifying to am so they can win merch they don't want and be prevented from winning even that when they play in pro divisions.

Latest posts