• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pdga has finally announced new rules on transgender competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want the bigoted haters who sanction violence against trans people and keep saying "fairness" and "the science," would just explicitly say they are hateful, bigoted losers who like to harm other people. I'd like them to just say that they are absolute losers in life, sad human beings, truly the worst among us.

"Fairness" "Science"

Hide behind whatever you want you big strong men who protect the poor, weak women. May you all live short lives, for the world would be better for it.

Ahhh yes delete posts that you don't like! Nothing I posted was out of line and yet *poof* the dictators have spoken!
Lol, if you quote a post that is being deleted, your post gets deleted because it has a deleted post embedded in it. ru4por and Shallows have had a long conversation that didn't break any rules that went *poof* because it started with a deleted post and they keep quoting one another so they are stuck in a loop of quoting posts that are deleted because they quoted a post that was deleted...on and on it goes.

In other words,
picture.php

Last edited:
For my estimate on the number of trans women, I used this site, providing information from June 2022: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/
The current US population is 331.9 million.
50.5% of the US population are cisgender women.
That means there are 167.6 million cisgender women in the US.

ALL of the people in the US are adults? No. There are approximately 108 million women in the US. The rest of the females are under 18, which means the next few lines after this are also waaay off.

Banned after three posts? That's GOTTA be some kinda record.

NOTE: I realize that a couple of his posts may have been deleted.

Pretty sure skizzle34 needed some attention. He's probably whining about his swift banning on reddit at this second.

I hope you're handing out infractions for posters wishing other people to die, like Orioles Lefty seems fond of doing.
I scanned this thread and didn't see where any death threats were made.

If you find a post questionable, report it, and move on. The volunteer moderator team doesn't have the bandwidth to read every post.

Wow! A rule to ban one person who won two tournaments by a close margin. What's next, banning Paul McBeth because he's won 6 Worlds and has dominated MPO? Ban Paige Pierce because she's won 5 and tends to dominate FPO? What's the next rule? X amount of wins and you are banned from playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.